This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy Type-0: 90% Localization Complete...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Final Fantasy Type-0: 90% Localization Complete...

User Info: HakaiVeil

HakaiVeil
4 years ago#11
Psst, SE. I have a hint for you -

Release a GOOD FF game for the VITA.

You have a few things left to translate for Type-0. Things that groups of maybe 5 people do for FREE every week. You are a big company. Use the intern if you have to.

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
4 years ago#12
This is insanely stupid if true. Just release the thing on PSN and I'm sure you'd get decent sales between PSP and PS Vita.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery

User Info: yoshi006

yoshi006
4 years ago#13
I know little to nothing about business, but in the long run wouldn't finishing a game that's already at 90% completion make them more money than throwing it away. I understand not wanting to start localization, but if the game's already that close to being done they must have spent (and now lost) a ton of money on it.
ITT: People do not know why six is afraid of seven.
-professional gamer

User Info: HakaiVeil

HakaiVeil
4 years ago#14
yoshi006 posted...
I know little to nothing about business, but in the long run wouldn't finishing a game that's already at 90% completion make them more money than throwing it away. I understand not wanting to start localization, but if the game's already that close to being done they must have spent (and now lost) a ton of money on it.

This is SE we are talking about. They are getting as ridiculously stupid as Capcom.

User Info: OtakuGamera

OtakuGamera
4 years ago#15

it's just text and VAs, not much of a lost.

publishing, printing, localizing, paying for PSN/Gamestop etc now those costs a ton.
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
(message deleted)

User Info: ChaoticKnuckles

ChaoticKnuckles
4 years ago#17
TC said this is a rumor though. For all we know localization wasn't even at 50% on it. Truth is, only some people at Square-Enix know the truth and they aren't talking right now.
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#18
Of course PSP sales have declined... no one bothers releasing good games for it anymore.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Alky88

Alky88
4 years ago#19
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
TC said this is a rumor though. For all we know localization wasn't even at 50% on it. Truth is, only some people at Square-Enix know the truth and they aren't talking right now.

Actually we know that the VA work is done so the rumor is likely accurate.
They're pretty much sitting on a completely localized game, waiting for the proper solution.
At this point only a huge fan outcry is gonna change things. Either that or the game is dead.
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"

User Info: gjc2007

gjc2007
4 years ago#20
I really just don't understand SE anymore.....I really just don't understand.
Why used games don't hurt the industry and why content passes are bull****: http://umthumbs.gametrailers.com/users/noobiablos/gamepad/?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Final Fantasy Type-0: 90% Localization Complete...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived