This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy Type-0: 90% Localization Complete...

#41monkeypahngPosted 11/16/2012 2:40:53 PM
HakaiVeil posted...

3rd Party companies are dead in the water without the publishers then.

So yeah, THEY should be putting themselves out there. Sony already has put most of their actual IPs onto the Vita. Nobody wants 1st Party majority libraries.

You know some 3rd party companies also have publishing branches you know...

No they shouldn't. Why should they risk it when Sony has barely done anything. Heck, they're still in denial about the Vita doing badly hence why they were saying it's too early to judge it when it hasn't had its first Christmas...

Correction, nobody wants poorly advertised and handled Sony first party games.

It's down to Sony to show how much potential the console has and to encourage other companies to support it, not the other way round.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#42Spiroth_KweehhPosted 11/16/2012 3:23:54 PM
Universquall posted...
Where is Dimensions on PSN? It's not turning up in the store.

It's nowhere on PSN.

-He said that fans want it. They'd buy it. And that that should be enough.
-I replied that fans were/are crying for a classic FINAL FANTASY. Dimensions is released (as classic as it gets, FINAL FANTASY I-V quality). Fans buy it enough for it, but in numbers that TYPE-0 couldn't afford.

And he talked about fans and the series. Not consoles.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#43MetrosexualVaanPosted 11/16/2012 4:02:19 PM
Only Square Enix would shelve a game guaranteed to sell millions. They complain that their sales numbers are in the tank, yet they won't give us the games we actually want. Instead we get Hallway Fantasy 13-3 -_-

SE, the most F-ing incompetent joke of a company this gen. Period.
#44camixloPosted 11/16/2012 4:06:59 PM
I think i have never shouted "b****" like this at my screen before.

Release it for psp/vita via PSN.
---
The Following Statement is true.
The Above Statement is false. (i hate my username)
#45HakaiVeilPosted 11/16/2012 4:10:23 PM
MetrosexualVaan posted...
Only Square Enix would shelve a game guaranteed to sell millions. They complain that their sales numbers are in the tank, yet they won't give us the games we actually want. Instead we get Hallway Fantasy 13-3 -_-

SE, the most F-ing incompetent joke of a company this gen. Period.

THANK YOU.

The whole mentality that a game needs to sell biblical numbers is of the highest idiocy.
#46rpglover13Posted 11/16/2012 4:17:46 PM
Here's a crazy idea, put it on the PSN compatible for PSP, Vita, AND PS3. I really don't get why Sony bothers with portables, they need to stick to their solid consoles. Leave the portables to Nintendo.
#47NettoSaitoPosted 11/16/2012 4:23:39 PM
I like how people are raging over a rumor lol. Just last year we found out that Square decided to release it in the west. It was also stated that we might get it in another format instead of the original PSP format due to the PSP being dead. Still they did decide to release the FF3 PSP (DS port) on the PSP, which is now up for download in the Vitas shop.

Anyway, chances are we'll either see it as a Vita game, PSP remaster on the PS3, or it'll be up on PSN for download sooner or later.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#48Lelouch71Posted 11/16/2012 4:48:25 PM
Rumor or not

I do believe that they are weighing their decision. The 3DS is a beast in Japan and doing pretty well in the west. A 3DS International version would sell like hotcakes. The Vita is flopping worldwide. It wouldn't make for a good business decision. Not to mention the Japanese can play the PSP version on the Vita so that renders an International useless for the most part.

The alternative is a HD re-release for the PS3/360 with possibly Crisis Core and Dissidia 012. I prefer the 3DS but I'll be happy if it's localize either way. Too bad people can't think business wise instead of getting all butthurt and emotional over nothing but this is gamefaqs after all.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#49CooperRCPosted 11/16/2012 4:51:08 PM
Something tells me that this game will resurface itself on the 3DS with an upgraded port that will come to the US.
#50LIsJusticePosted 11/16/2012 4:53:22 PM
PS3 HD remake would be best for this game imo.
---
Won't change this sig until Alan Wake 2 is announced- Started 3/11/12