This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy Type-0: 90% Localization Complete...

#51nonexistingheroPosted 11/17/2012 4:03:43 AM(edited)
MetrosexualVaan posted...
Only Square Enix would shelve a game guaranteed to sell millions. They complain that their sales numbers are in the tank, yet they won't give us the games we actually want. Instead we get Hallway Fantasy 13-3 -_-

SE, the most F-ing incompetent joke of a company this gen. Period.

No, actually that reward goes to Capcom. They're even worse than EA and Activision. Square-Enix is most certainly top 5 for worst companies this generation, but Capcom is so much worse.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#52nonexistingheroPosted 11/17/2012 4:03:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#53Raven-ZPosted 11/17/2012 4:06:41 AM
HD for Vita with Trophies please.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#54ChaingunmasterPosted 11/17/2012 4:08:58 AM
Raven-Z posted...

If we get itat all, it'll be like this. Lord knows the Vita could use a Final Fantasy right now.
---
www.lucid-lives.com (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#55AlltraPosted 11/17/2012 4:29:37 AM
Kinda makes me wanna laugh at all the asses that used to yell at me when I'd say it wasn't getting localized.
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#56ChaingunmasterPosted 11/17/2012 7:01:13 AM
Alltra posted...
Kinda makes me wanna laugh at all the asses that used to yell at me when I'd say it wasn't getting localized.

Back then though, you weren't being any more accurate than they were; they were probably as annoyed at your certainty as you were theirs.
---
www.lucid-lives.com (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#57Gamemaster64Posted 11/17/2012 7:05:01 AM
Raven-Z posted...

Or just shove it on PSN as a PSP download that works for the vita. I don't give a crap about porting it to the vita with trophies or a freaken hard copy release if they can just release it.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#58AlltraPosted 11/17/2012 7:12:42 AM
I was more irritated because all the signs were pointing toward this occurance. All the evidence we had led to this being the most likely conclusion.

I'm all for having hope in something and all that, but realistically and based on all the available information, this was the most likely outcome. Now that it's been confirmed, it seems to justify that conclusion.
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#59Jx1010Posted 11/17/2012 7:19:21 AM
Square Enix ..... I dont wanna hear from you EVER again
---
Charlie Sheen wins!