This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What games were promising (to you) in development but sucked when released?

#51DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:36:46 PM
Black32 posted...
I was a newcomer as well to the elder scrolls series. I agree with you on all the issues you mentioned on why you didnt like it., but for some reason it was really addicting if you can look past its shortcommings.

I hate how people ignore it's short comings it's not that good of a game especially when you count the bugs.
#52anonymous46773Posted 11/19/2012 6:38:46 PM
Diablo 3 in early development looked pretty decent. What we got sucked.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#53RagnoraokPosted 11/20/2012 4:07:48 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Black32 posted...
I was a newcomer as well to the elder scrolls series. I agree with you on all the issues you mentioned on why you didnt like it., but for some reason it was really addicting if you can look past its shortcommings.

I hate how people ignore it's short comings it's not that good of a game especially when you count the bugs.

EXACTLY!!! That games lacks what makes all great games great.....THE FREAKING GAMEPLAY. Sure you can get immersed in the world, but if the gameplay sucks, then it is just another crappy-average game. All the fans ignore its shortcoming, even though they can be extremely large, and hail the series and Skyrim as superb.
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"