This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think the Xbox 360's exclusives are better than the PS3's?

#11Ben__AffleckPosted 11/16/2012 5:09:47 PM
no

wonderbook >>>>>>> halo and gears
---
you just got Affleck'd
#12FableOwnsPosted 11/16/2012 5:14:02 PM
joe_david posted...
Yes. They sell better and the system has more variety and more retail exclusives.

More variety.. your being sarcastic right?
#13Kage_AM2Posted 11/16/2012 5:19:46 PM
Yes by a slim margin. Xbox Live Arcade also has better games than PSN.
#14FeiBenaresPosted 11/16/2012 5:21:30 PM
no
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Currently playing: Tales of Phantasia (GBA), Animal Crossing (DS)
#15PoorCountryPosted 11/16/2012 5:22:46 PM
I think it is literally impossible for any 360 game to be better than any game on the PS3. The 360's fan is louder than everything in my house. It is the loudest thing in the entire neighborhood. Even louder than everything else on the planet, as it is the only thing I hear when it's on. I tried playing the Witcher 2 on it -- any ambience, music, or voice acting was wasted on this loud son of a pleasantry, for I couldn't hear them. All I heard was the fan.
#16PoorCountryPosted 11/16/2012 5:25:00 PM
Now I'm playing Mass Effect 3. I hear Clint Mansell did the soundtrack for it -- that was before I turned on the 360, however, and now that it's on, I can't hear anything, let alone the soundtrack for Mass Effect 3.
#17fhsfootball74Posted 11/16/2012 5:25:26 PM
PoorCountry posted...
I think it is literally impossible for any 360 game to be better than any game on the PS3. The 360's fan is louder than everything in my house. It is the loudest thing in the entire neighborhood. Even louder than everything else on the planet, as it is the only thing I hear when it's on. I tried playing the Witcher 2 on it -- any ambience, music, or voice acting was wasted on this loud son of a pleasantry, for I couldn't hear them. All I heard was the fan.

I'm 99% sure there is something wrong with your Xbox lol.
---
In SMod we trust.
#18UniversquallPosted 11/16/2012 5:26:23 PM
PoorCountry posted...

Launch piece of crap?
---
After the Fallout
#19PoorCountryPosted 11/16/2012 5:27:16 PM
This constant noise is giving me a heart attack. Whether I'm courting a maiden elf through an enchanted meadow or sleeping on the tongue of a giant friendly whale, it feels like a battlefield.
#20WantedOutlawPosted 11/16/2012 5:28:00 PM
PoorCountry posted...

LOL
How old is your 360? Even with the game uninstalled and just running off the disc my slim is quiet as hell. With the game installed it's pretty much silent and at least as quiet as my slim PS3.