This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think the Xbox 360's exclusives are better than the PS3's?

#101chrcolPosted 11/17/2012 12:53:47 PM
as an xbox360 owner I See this topic every month, people seem obsessed with exclusives, I will first say I wish there was no exclusives, I think the gamer would be in a better place if every single game was on all platforms, meaning only one console/pc needed.

With that aside and as I hate FPS and like jrpg's I think I picked the wrong console, the ps3 seems to have more jrpg's, although an english vesperia and lost oddysey are 2 great games I have played not on the ps3.

But looking at the games list for the ps3, it does have more jrpg's than the 360 so I think it has the better exclusives.
#102shawnmckPosted 11/17/2012 12:55:53 PM
I personally feel that the PS3 has more, & better exclusives overall.
There are a few exclusives on the XB 360 that I enjoy (such as gears of war)...but there are more PS3 exclusives that I enjoy, making it a worthwhile purchase.
#103TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/17/2012 12:57:58 PM
No. The only 360 exclusive I have even a drop of interest in is Halo, and despite having a 360 in the house, I have no intentions of buying it until it's under $20.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#104SpacePirateSealPosted 11/17/2012 1:01:34 PM
I think Sony's exclusive franchises are far superior to Microsoft's, but game wise, only slightly better. I keep going Sony for the Jak, and Ratchet, and the oodles and oodles of games they tend to pull out of thin air (mainly from the PS2 era). I'm not a big fan of shooters, and when I do play shooters I like my Socom (another Sony exclusive).
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TrangOul-1280/hero/25125410