This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BIOSHOCK INFINITE who's buying?

#21zerooo0Posted 11/17/2012 7:34:00 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
crazyman32 posted...
wstfld posted...
I'm buying but not day one because it doesn't have multiplayer.

dumb post

why? The second had multiplayer, so why take it out instead of just tweaking it? More than likely, this game will follow the trend of other highly anticipated sequels failing, like MVC3, Killzone 3, and resistance 3.

There is literally no reason to waste $60 on this, since there is no multiplayer. You might as well wait until the price drops.

Or it could follow the trend of UC3(Campaign wise), MGS4, Bioshock, and more. Which are good.

Seriously not all games need Multiplayer to be good. This is coming from a guy that's addicted to Multiplayer games.
---
ANDREW JACKSON is my favorite US President
We need another Andrew Jackson for President
#22RagnoraokPosted 11/17/2012 7:41:33 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
crazyman32 posted...
wstfld posted...
I'm buying but not day one because it doesn't have multiplayer.

dumb post

why? The second had multiplayer, so why take it out instead of just tweaking it? More than likely, this game will follow the trend of other highly anticipated sequels failing, like MVC3, Killzone 3, and resistance 3.

There is literally no reason to waste $60 on this, since there is no multiplayer. You might as well wait until the price drops.

Or it could follow the trend of UC3(Campaign wise), MGS4, Bioshock, and more. Which are good.

Seriously not all games need Multiplayer to be good. This is coming from a guy that's addicted to Multiplayer games.

no one said that, but more modes are always appreciated. Plus, mp adds to the replay value. It is weird for a modern game to be released without mp for that reason. Assassin's Creed, Kingdomhearts, and now even God Of War has mp.
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#23ArkonBladePosted 11/17/2012 7:44:23 PM
prolly will wait till it comes down in price before picking it up. was never really blown away by the bioshock games.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
#24AcquirePosted 11/17/2012 7:50:51 PM
I bought the Songbird limited edition when it was first available on the PC. Shall be a great game.
---
And if you hear as the warm night falls. The silver sound from a time so strange. Sing to me, sing to me.
#25Ghost_Reaper7(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 11:10:38 PM
1LBump
---
The Walking Dead Season 1, Oct 31st 2010 on AMC!!
#26TauriLeaderPosted 11/18/2012 5:53:38 AM
Ragnoraok posted...
TauriLeader posted...
I have the Songbird edition ordered. I asked for gift cards for Christmas to pay it off.

As far as I am aware the game will have multiplayer. I have not heard anything about not having it.

have you heard of multiplayer being in?

Well a while ago they cut 2 modes from multiplayer as they couldn't get them to work so if there was no multiplayer in the game why did they cut 2 modes?
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#27killakPosted 11/18/2012 5:56:30 AM
No, not interested
---
My Cat - http://tinyurl.com/bvqxlwo
#28RagnoraokPosted 11/18/2012 10:25:54 AM
TauriLeader posted...
Ragnoraok posted...
TauriLeader posted...
I have the Songbird edition ordered. I asked for gift cards for Christmas to pay it off.

As far as I am aware the game will have multiplayer. I have not heard anything about not having it.

have you heard of multiplayer being in?

Well a while ago they cut 2 modes from multiplayer as they couldn't get them to work so if there was no multiplayer in the game why did they cut 2 modes?

wait? They cut 2 modes from BSI, or from BS2? I hope there is mp.
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"