This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Did anyone else get sick when they saw BLOPS2 as the top PS3 message board

#41LordOfLegaciesPosted 11/18/2012 3:02:53 PM
No because I don't let stupid things like that bother me. Live and let live, or you're a crybaby.
---
The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible.
#42nozomi429Posted 11/18/2012 3:05:09 PM
No, because I don't care? People play what they play because they enjoy it? If I got butthurt every time someone insulted me for enjoying FF13-2, I'd be a pathetic person.
---
Spiders. Spinnen.
#43dismantledwhalePosted 11/18/2012 3:06:26 PM
jubjub360 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
AnthonM2 posted...
I think publishers pay gamefaqs to be in these Top 10s, most of the hated games like Skyrim, Halo 4, Borderlands are always in the top 10

Or maybe they stay up there because they're good. Except Halo 4. Dunno why the hell that's up there.

Because its a great game, then again you will never know that since you never played it. Oh and don't like and say that you have. I won't believe you.

You're right. I don't play crap that was just copy and pasted. That's why I don't play CoD.

Also, learn how to spell. When you question's someone for stating a truth or something that is misleading, it is called a "lie".

Pot, meet kettle...
---
In our current environment,
self-control is an asset.
#44jubjub360Posted 11/18/2012 3:09:29 PM
dismantledwhale posted...
jubjub360 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
AnthonM2 posted...
I think publishers pay gamefaqs to be in these Top 10s, most of the hated games like Skyrim, Halo 4, Borderlands are always in the top 10

Or maybe they stay up there because they're good. Except Halo 4. Dunno why the hell that's up there.

Because its a great game, then again you will never know that since you never played it. Oh and don't like and say that you have. I won't believe you.

You're right. I don't play crap that was just copy and pasted. That's why I don't play CoD.

Also, learn how to spell. When you question's someone for stating a truth or something that is misleading, it is called a "lie".

Pot, meet kettle...

That's a grammatical error. Learn to English.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#45kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 3:13:56 PM
You don't even play these games troll so how do you know if they were copied and pasted or not. Stop being such a sheep its really pathetic to just hate games because they are popular.
#46jubjub360Posted 11/18/2012 3:15:56 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
You don't even play these games troll so how do you know if they were copied and pasted or not. Stop being such a sheep its really pathetic to just hate games because they are popular.

Played halo 1,2,3 and Reach. Reach is a copy and paste of 3. Halo 4 is an unnecessary sequel, and it just looks like Reach... oh sorry. Halo 3.

You want proof that I've played all the way to Reach? Go look up gamertag: dumba360.

It has nothing to do with being a sheep. It has everything to do with not wasting 60 of my hard earned dollars on garbage.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#47kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 3:18:16 PM
jubjub360 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

Played halo 1,2,3 and Reach. Reach is a copy and paste of 3. Halo 4 is an unnecessary sequel, and it just looks like Reach... oh sorry. Halo 3.

You want proof that I've played all the way to Reach? Go look up gamertag: dumba360.

It has nothing to do with being a sheep. It has everything to do with not wasting 60 of my hard earned dollars on garbage.

Once again your opinion doesn't matter you never played it. Troll.
#48keatonisballinPosted 11/18/2012 3:18:26 PM
No and you're pathetic.
---
http://tinyurl.com/9xkt9ek
#49kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 3:18:28 PM
jubjub360 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

Once again your opinion doesn't matter you never played it. Troll.
#50LAGswitchLARRYPosted 11/18/2012 3:20:37 PM
HEY L@@K

Tc is a kewl hipster
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe Corridor Simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.