This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Did anyone else get sick when they saw BLOPS2 as the top PS3 message board

#51jubjub360Posted 11/18/2012 4:20:46 PM
Sounds like someone's butthurt about me pointing out facts about his precious little game. You talk about trolls and sheep and yet you're taking it bareback by 343. Keep reassuring yourself though since I've proved you wrong.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#52kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 4:22:22 PM
jubjub360 posted...
Sounds like someone's butthurt about me pointing out facts about his precious little game. You talk about trolls and sheep and yet you're taking it bareback by 343. Keep reassuring yourself though since I've proved you wrong.

Trolling is not facts, its not even an opinion considering you NEVER played it.
#53jubjub360Posted 11/18/2012 4:24:10 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
jubjub360 posted...

I'm not sure you're educated enough to know what trolling is. So why do you keep using it?

Trolling means I'm doing it to specifically get a rise out of you. I am not trolling since I stated the facts that it is just a copy and paste game, and I can prove it too.

Now because you keep using the wrong term and calling me a "troll" you are flaming.
---
#54kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 4:25:30 PM
jubjub360 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
jubjub360 posted...

I'm not sure you're educated enough to know what trolling is. So why do you keep using it?

Trolling means I'm doing it to specifically get a rise out of you. I am not trolling since I stated the facts that it is just a copy and paste game, and I can prove it too.

Now because you keep using the wrong term and calling me a "troll" you are flaming.

You are mocking games you NEVER played. TROLL.
#55kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 4:26:15 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
jubjub360 posted...

Oh and your criticisms are flat out wrong which makes it even more obvious that you are ignorant considering you think Halo4 looks or plays like Reach.
#56jubjub360Posted 11/18/2012 4:27:50 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
jubjub360 posted...

Oh look. Another word you know nothing about. Mocking would mean that I am treating it with scorn. I'm not. I loved Halo 2 and most of the things of Halo 3. I am not treating Halo 4 with scorn because it is Halo 3. It's an unnecessary sequel.

Please use more big words so I can prove you wrong more.
---
#57jubjub360Posted 11/18/2012 4:29:14 PM
Oh and your criticisms are flat out wrong which makes it even more obvious that you are ignorant considering you think Halo4 looks or plays like Reach.

Here I'm going to give yourself a chance to redeem yourself. Prove me wrong. Please. Right now. Get off of 343's d*** and prove me wrong.
---
#58kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 4:29:32 PM
jubjub360 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
jubjub360 posted...

Oh look. Another word you know nothing about. Mocking would mean that I am treating it with scorn. I'm not. I loved Halo 2 and most of the things of Halo 3. I am not treating Halo 4 with scorn because it is Halo 3. It's an unnecessary sequel.

Please use more big words so I can prove you wrong more.

You think Halo 4 is the same as Halo 3? Thanks for proving your ignorance.
#59jubjub360Posted 11/18/2012 4:30:34 PM
You think Halo 4 is the same as Halo 3? Thanks for proving your ignorance.

Waiting on you to prove me wrong.
---
#60kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 4:31:38 PM
jubjub360 posted...

Here I'm going to give yourself a chance to redeem yourself. Prove me wrong. Please. Right now. Get off of 343's d*** and prove me wrong.

I don't need to its like explaining a movie to someone who has never seen it. Never as good as experiencing it yourself but as a Halo fan who was getting tired of the series Halo 4 brought me back to loving it. Something you would never understand because you are a blind sheep hating games you obviously no nothing about.

Keep on hating everything though, that makes you cool.