This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Did anyone else get sick when they saw BLOPS2 as the top PS3 message board

#61kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 3:32:30 PM
jubjub360 posted...
You think Halo 4 is the same as Halo 3? Thanks for proving your ignorance.

Waiting on you to prove me wrong.

I don't need to, you never played it. Meaning you aren't even a part of the discussion. You can't review food you never ate, you can't criticize games you never tried. You are just a troll.
#62jubjub360Posted 11/18/2012 3:32:41 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Oh and your criticisms are flat out wrong which makes it even more obvious that you are ignorant considering you think Halo4 looks or plays like Reach.

Here I'm going to give yourself a chance to redeem yourself. Prove me wrong. Please. Right now. Get off of 343's d*** and prove me wrong.

I don't need to its like explaining a movie to someone who has never seen it. Never as good as experiencing it yourself but as a Halo fan who was getting tired of the series Halo 4 brought me back to loving it. Something you would never understand because you are a blind sheep hating games you obviously no nothing about.

Keep on hating everything though, that makes you cool.

Yup. I thought so. Look! You're using the sheep tactic and yet you're still riding 343's d***! Don't you look silly!
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#63kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 3:33:34 PM
jubjub360 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Oh and your criticisms are flat out wrong which makes it even more obvious that you are ignorant considering you think Halo4 looks or plays like Reach.

Here I'm going to give yourself a chance to redeem yourself. Prove me wrong. Please. Right now. Get off of 343's d*** and prove me wrong.

I don't need to its like explaining a movie to someone who has never seen it. Never as good as experiencing it yourself but as a Halo fan who was getting tired of the series Halo 4 brought me back to loving it. Something you would never understand because you are a blind sheep hating games you obviously no nothing about.

Keep on hating everything though, that makes you cool.

Yup. I thought so. Look! You're using the sheep tactic and yet you're still riding 343's d***! Don't you look silly!

You are a sheep, blindly hating something you never played. And you are obsessed with male genitalia obviously but i'm not judging.
#64jubjub360Posted 11/18/2012 3:33:34 PM
Halo 4 is the same as Reach and Reach is the same as Halo 3. End of discussion. Until you can put your big girl panties on and discuss with me like an adult, you are wrong.
---
#65LAGswitchLARRYPosted 11/18/2012 3:33:50 PM
Typical Ima hipster topic of the day
---
I always win online. DEWD RAIDER: aka UNCHARTED: A Tomb Raider wannabe Corridor Simulator for casuals who can't play platform or explore on their own.
#66kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 3:34:03 PM
jubjub360 posted...
Halo 4 is the same as Reach and Reach is the same as Halo 3. End of discussion. Until you can put your big girl panties on and discuss with me like an adult, you are wrong.

You never played it and don't know what you are talking about : end of discussion.
#67true_gamer80Posted 11/18/2012 3:34:10 PM
MourningReigns posted...
Did anyone else get as sick as me?

no but my eyes roll when i see a topic of yours. Your losing it, you just gotta try harder, use your head more, not so obvious, your slipping in recent weeks.
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ua89wKwDA&feature=related
#68kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 3:34:38 PM
LAGswitchLARRY posted...
Typical Ima hipster topic of the day

Yeah its cool to blindly hate anything popular now even though they never tried it.
#69jubjub360Posted 11/18/2012 3:35:14 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
jubjub360 posted...

You never played it and don't know what you are talking about : end of discussion.

Quit trolling. The topic is closed. It's the same. Deal with it.
---
#70kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 3:37:45 PM
jubjub360 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
jubjub360 posted...

Quit trolling. The topic is closed. It's the same. Deal with it.

Closed? I am still posting, not closed troll.