This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Did anyone else get sick when they saw BLOPS2 as the top PS3 message board

#71jubjub360Posted 11/18/2012 3:39:13 PM
Only because you can't move past the truth. Maturity means that you can get over it. I've moved on and got over it. Can you?
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#72kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 3:40:16 PM
jubjub360 posted...
Only because you can't move past the truth. Maturity means that you can get over it. I've moved on and got over it. Can you?

Now you are just trying to hard. No way you can make yourself seem mature since every other posts is about genitalia. Oh and you are busy trolling games you never played.
#73jubjub360Posted 11/18/2012 3:40:49 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
jubjub360 posted...

Now you are just trying to hard. No way you can make yourself seem mature since every other posts is about genitalia. Oh and you are busy trolling games you never played.

Still whining. Yup.
---
#74MourningReigns(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 3:55:06 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
MourningReigns posted...
Did anyone else get as sick as me?

no but my eyes roll when i see a topic of yours. Your losing it, you just gotta try harder, use your head more, not so obvious, your slipping in recent weeks.

Eh, I'm usually over the top blatant; it's more fun that way, you get to see the people who are really fanboys. That is always my style. It's more fun doing these kind now that we have polls.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#75kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 4:00:25 PM
MourningReigns posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
MourningReigns posted...

no but my eyes roll when i see a topic of yours. Your losing it, you just gotta try harder, use your head more, not so obvious, your slipping in recent weeks.

Eh, I'm usually over the top blatant; it's more fun that way, you get to see the people who are really fanboys. That is always my style. It's more fun doing these kind now that we have polls.

I think topics like this attract the trolls more. Look at all the morons hating games they never played. Its one thing to try a game and then dislike it. But to hate a game you never played is just pathetic.

I don't like racing games and rarely play them but i never troll them for it. I am indifferent since they just aren't my cup of tea.
#76jubjub360Posted 11/18/2012 4:02:03 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
MourningReigns posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
MourningReigns posted...

I think topics like this attract the trolls more. Look at all the morons hating games they never played. Its one thing to try a game and then dislike it. But to hate a game you never played is just pathetic.

I don't like racing games and rarely play them but i never troll them for it. I am indifferent since they just aren't my cup of tea.

Yup. Still using the word troll wrong and not knowing what he's talking about.

Good job Mourning. I was able to point out ignorance and people suffering from Ostrich syndrome.
---
#77Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/18/2012 4:03:14 PM
I don't know about you guys, But I base everything in my life around the top 10 of this site...Because we all know:

GameFAQs = teh world!
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#78kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 4:05:15 PM
jubjub360 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
MourningReigns posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
MourningReigns posted...

Yup. Still using the word troll wrong and not knowing what he's talking about.

Good job Mourning. I was able to point out ignorance and people suffering from Ostrich syndrome.

You are obsessed with me kiddo. Go play the games and then come back when you have a real opinion.
#79MourningReigns(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 4:05:54 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
I don't know about you guys, But I base everything in my life around the top 10 of this site...Because we all know:

GameFAQs = teh world!

It's my world, because the real world has turned me away.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#80kcypher2000Posted 11/18/2012 4:10:30 PM
MourningReigns posted...
Video_Game_Czar posted...

GameFAQs = teh world!

It's my world, because the real world has turned me away.

Is that why you are in mourning?