This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think we will ever have a GTA game where we are free to kill kids?

#21GunzleaderPosted 11/18/2012 11:12:51 AM
its just a video game why the hell not? *plays deus ex on ps2*
"i know the dragon head he will kill you": *shoots in face*
" i'll tell them your a spy and they will kill you"
*shoots in face*
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#22chiefofsb78Posted 11/18/2012 11:17:24 AM
Kill kids WTF thats why these and FPS games sell so well you psychos like that crap
dont go out and shoot up a movie theater or anything keep it in the games
#23killakPosted 11/18/2012 11:20:04 AM
killak posted...
I want a game where you can grab a kid, crush their head and then paint the walls with their dangling corpse.

Nothing too intense.

So, basically a kid add-on DLC for Prototype?

That would be exactly what I was thinking of. Well done, man
---
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/bwbc3ok
#24killakPosted 11/18/2012 11:28:03 AM
Kill kids WTF thats why these and FPS games sell so well you psychos like that crap
dont go out and shoot up a movie theater or anything keep it in the games

Sure thing Mr Thompson
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#25Auron772Posted 11/18/2012 11:30:15 AM
I wish we could. But sadly people seem to think kids are untouchable in terms of killing in video games. I see kids as anything else, human beings whose deaths are in no way better or worse than adults.
---
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
#26DavCubePosted 11/18/2012 11:42:25 AM
Didn't we already have a topic like this where it didn't end well at all? I mean jeez.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#27majin nemesisPosted 11/18/2012 11:48:44 AM
Auron772 posted...
I wish we could. But sadly people seem to think kids are untouchable in terms of killing in video games. I see kids as anything else, human beings whose deaths are in no way better or worse than adults.

so you see kids as adults? that might be dangerous
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#28Auron772Posted 11/18/2012 11:51:46 AM
majin nemesis posted...
Auron772 posted...

so you see kids as adults? that might be dangerous

No, just don't see their deaths as being better or worse than adults. I know many people see children dying as much worse, but I just don't see it that way.
---
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
#29jammiesPosted 11/18/2012 11:52:51 AM
Couldn't you kill and then up-skirt the dead little girls in that Deus Ex game last gen?
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#30GoatJugSoupPosted 11/18/2012 11:53:28 AM
The last gta i played was vice city have they put kids in the game since then? If not then I doubt they are going to put them in just so you can kill them.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken