This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think we will ever have a GTA game where we are free to kill kids?

#51SomnusNemorisPosted 11/21/2012 6:04:18 PM
Haha it may have never released there, but I do remember Killak having a bash at it, know what I'm saying?
#52UniversquallPosted 11/21/2012 6:15:55 PM
SomnusNemoris posted...
Haha it may have never released there, but I do remember Killak having a bash at it, know what I'm saying?

He's a showoff >_> The 140+k fine if caught importing always makes me chicken out.
---
After the Fallout
#53SomnusNemorisPosted 11/21/2012 6:17:13 PM
That's a disgraceful punishment.
#54UniversquallPosted 11/21/2012 6:21:14 PM(edited)
SomnusNemoris posted...
That's a disgraceful punishment.

I was a bit off. But it was fines 'up to' $110,000 for the most recent Mortal Kombat. I'm not the luckiest. So it's not worth that much to me.

'The Customs spokesperson said someone caught trying to import RCed games into Australia could expect a fine of up to three times the value of the product, or AU$110,000, whichever is greater.'

Fairly certain $110,000 is greater
---
After the Fallout
#55SomnusNemorisPosted 11/21/2012 6:22:16 PM
lol Killak imported that one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QroElp0urac

and got off...

*puts on shades*

Scott free!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
#56killakPosted 11/21/2012 6:23:27 PM
Speaking of Manhunt 2, I must one day get an uncensored version for my PSP.

Still need to play, after all these years, the first game yet though. Sadly I don't have a 60GB PS3 these days, so I'm out of luck.

Wish my PS2 console didn't look like crap on my 55" LED.

Not worth it. Manhunt 2 is a bigger game than the first, and their lack of ideas really shines through in the second.
---
Before stooping to grammar correction, ask yourself.... "Am I really stuck with nothing to say?"
#57majin nemesisPosted 11/21/2012 6:25:19 PM
SomnusNemoris posted...
majin nemesis posted...
i hope you never have kids

Me and the lady both want them in future, so your hopes are dashed.

u mirin?

then show her that comment you made and let's see what she thinks about it.
and i made that comment because you basically said that kid are worthless and having someone that thinks that having doesn't seem to be a good idea but maybe after having a kid yourself you will get how bad your comment was
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#58SomnusNemorisPosted 11/21/2012 6:25:51 PM
And here he is!

To be fair, mate, it's one of those things I always planned on going back to, but likely never would get around to it =(
#59SomnusNemorisPosted 11/21/2012 6:26:51 PM
majin nemesis posted...
then show her that comment you made and let's see what she thinks about it.
and i made that comment because you basically said that kid are worthless and having someone that thinks that having doesn't seem to be a good idea but maybe after having a kid yourself you will get how bad your comment was

It's not that I find kids worthless, it's that objectively, against a productive adult, they are less worth to the human race. Take emotions out of the equation, and you'll find I'm correct.
#60majin nemesisPosted 11/21/2012 6:27:44 PM
a687947 posted...
Universquall posted...
Worker_8_ posted...
You should really research some real crimes before you say that. There are some truly evil children.

Impossible. Evil children are innocent and a product of bad parenting.

that isn't true at all, some kids don't have a conscience just like adults. Just because they're young doesn't mean they're innocent, going by that logic all adults are innocent as well unless getting older automatically means you're no longer innocent

no you're wrong adults are not innocent as kids because their brains grown, specifically the part of the brain responsible for understating the effects of there own actions something that kids lack, so kids(depending on how old they are) are innocent even if they commit crimes because they don't have the ability to completely understand what they are doing so kids acting bad is a product of bad parenting because parents failed to teach them on how to act
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage