This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think we will ever have a GTA game where we are free to kill kids?

#61UniversquallPosted 11/21/2012 6:31:51 PM
majin nemesis posted...
no you're wrong adults are not innocent as kids because their brains grown, specifically the part of the brain responsible for understating the effects of there own actions something that kids lack, so kids(depending on how old they are) are innocent even if they commit crimes because they don't have the ability to completely understand what they are doing so kids acting bad is a product of bad parenting because parents failed to teach them on how to act

or bs like that. Either way they should be killable in certain games.
---
After the Fallout
#62rschrake86Posted 11/21/2012 6:33:10 PM
killak posted...
I want a game where you can grab a kid, crush their head and then paint the walls with their dangling corpse.

Nothing too intense.

BAMF
---
A government is a body of people; usually, notably ungoverned. http://psnprofiles.com/I8I_SiN_I8I
PSN- I8I_SiN_I8I
#63SomnusNemorisPosted 11/21/2012 6:39:51 PM
majin nemesis posted...
no you're wrong adults are not innocent as kids because their brains grown, specifically the part of the brain responsible for understating the effects of there own actions something that kids lack, so kids(depending on how old they are) are innocent even if they commit crimes because they don't have the ability to completely understand what they are doing so kids acting bad is a product of bad parenting because parents failed to teach them on how to act

What a crock of altruistic s***.
#64majin nemesisPosted 11/21/2012 6:48:18 PM
SomnusNemoris posted...
majin nemesis posted...
then show her that comment you made and let's see what she thinks about it.
and i made that comment because you basically said that kid are worthless and having someone that thinks that having doesn't seem to be a good idea but maybe after having a kid yourself you will get how bad your comment was

It's not that I find kids worthless, it's that objectively, against a productive adult, they are less worth to the human race. Take emotions out of the equation, and you'll find I'm correct.

if there was no kids there would be no human race to begin with
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#65UniversquallPosted 11/21/2012 6:51:06 PM
majin nemesis posted...

Not true.
---
After the Fallout
#66majin nemesisPosted 11/21/2012 6:54:03 PM
SomnusNemoris posted...
majin nemesis posted...

What a crock of altruistic s***.

go read about the brain and something called age of criminal responsibility then come back
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
#67majin nemesisPosted 11/21/2012 6:57:44 PM
Universquall posted...
majin nemesis posted...

Not true.

if human didn't have the abilty to have kids then explain to me how the human race still exist today
---
#68killakPosted 11/21/2012 6:58:28 PM
The sad part is that we're not even talking about real kids, so their role in society, their growing brains and absolutely anything to do with them in reality, holds no bearing.

I can tell you now, that any kid left unkilled in a game...... doesn't grow up to be a productive member of society. In other words, it's not a kid, so why the bleeding hearts have such an issue with offing them in a game, is quite laughable.
---
My instant game collection - http://tinyurl.com/dxq27an
#69SomnusNemorisPosted 11/21/2012 6:59:04 PM
killak posted...
The sad part is that we're not even talking about real kids, so their role in society, their growing brains and absolutely anything to do with them in reality, holds no bearing.

I can tell you now, that any kid left unkilled in a game...... doesn't grow up to be a productive member of society. In other words, it's not a kid, so why the bleeding hearts have such an issue with offing them in a game, is quite laughable.

It's absolutely ridiculous, mate. These bleeding hearts... over f***ing zeros and ones.
#70UniversquallPosted 11/21/2012 7:03:41 PM
majin nemesis posted...
if human didn't have the abilty to have kids then explain to me how the human race still exist today

How does it exist in the first place?
---
After the Fallout