This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who's Hyped for PS3 Final Fantasy XIV ARR 2013 besides me? Spoilers.

#21BSerenityPosted 11/18/2012 1:27:17 PM
Kingmichael1337 posted...
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
I am not as its an MMO and I really don't like MMO, also I still think SE wasted a lot of money to redo this game.

However they needed to do it for long term money and not be known as one of the few companies let a game fail so bad that they don't try to fix it.

pretty sure ffxi was the single most profitable ff game despite how few actually played

700 - 800k is a few to you?
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
#22SanboxmagicianPosted 11/18/2012 1:31:46 PM
I want it now... hope they release a nice collectors edition for the ps3.
#23gtaking5Posted 11/18/2012 1:31:48 PM
Because the video OP posted was choppy, and s***, here's the non-youtube ripped version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39j5v8jlndM
---
I said whoa, I'm out of control, well, baby, will I see your pretty face?
I said whoa, God bless your f***in' soul, 'Cause baby, baby I was born to kill
#24servb0ts(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 1:34:04 PM
gtaking5 posted...
Because the video OP posted was choppy, and s***, here's the non-youtube ripped version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39j5v8jlndM

Thanks, my bad if it didn't meet your approval, is it safe to say you want this game as well?
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#25gtaking5Posted 11/18/2012 3:13:20 PM
Most definitely want this game. Been waiting almost 4 years.
---
Now you're sick to death, bombs away
Here goes nothing, the shouting's over
#26i like rpgzPosted 11/18/2012 3:17:43 PM
Sighto posted...
i like rpgz posted...
I'm not really hyped at all.

Considering I work full time and am constantly traveling, I really wouldn't have time for it anyway.

What's full time where you live?
Over here that's just 40 a week, leaving us with 128 hours for travel, eating, sleeping, and doing whatever we feel like.

40 hours. But like I said, I travel for my job, so I'm almost always gone Monday through Friday afternoon. I have some time on the weekends, but that's mostly reserved for doing house and yard work and spending time with my family. So it's difficult to invest huge amounts of hours into anything like an MMORPG for PS3.
---
PSN: turkey_nuggets
#27CooperRCPosted 11/18/2012 3:18:20 PM
MMORPG = Bad game not worth my time.
#28SSj7CloudSPosted 11/18/2012 3:19:16 PM
BSerenity posted...
Kingmichael1337 posted...
pokemon_45_79_1 posted...
I am not as its an MMO and I really don't like MMO, also I still think SE wasted a lot of money to redo this game.

However they needed to do it for long term money and not be known as one of the few companies let a game fail so bad that they don't try to fix it.

pretty sure ffxi was the single most profitable ff game despite how few actually played

700 - 800k is a few to you?

When you consider how many play WoW? Yeah, it's not exactly a large amount. Still a decent chunk of players but I'd hardly call it a massive number of people by comparison.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2, FFXIII-2, Mugen Souls.
PSN: jext77