This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DNF, SplatterHouse, or Binary Domain?

#21blasster(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 3:00:14 AM
SonicMonkeys posted...
Where can you find Binary Domain for $5?

...because if you're paying more than $5 for DNF or SH you are probably overpaying.

No, but seriously, how much are they?

$10
---
Anticipating: Fire Emblem Awakening, Ace Attorney 5.
Playing: P4U, Growlanser IV, Yakuza Dead Souls.
#22suprsoliderPosted 11/19/2012 3:01:19 AM
Splatterhouse

It's a great game, not perfect but then Namco cut the funding for it and shoved it out the door because they only care about Soul Calibur,Tekken and Pac Man now.

Splatterhouse DESERVES A SEQUEL and it's the main reason why I refuse to buy anything from Namco ever again until I get it.
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105
#23MasterVadingPosted 11/19/2012 3:05:31 AM
Kage-Maru posted...
MasterVading posted...
Kage-Maru posted...
no contest binary domain. seriously, its terrible you had to compare it to those 2 games. who doesnt want blade runner the game?

Whoa whoa whoa whoa.

Blade Runner? Seriously?
_

i played binary domain, then watched blade runner a few months later for the first time, i put it and i started watchin the middle to end of the movie. all i could think to myself was binary domain when watchin it. then i started snatcher yesterday and played for about 10 minutes, all i can think about was binary domain and blade runner the whole time

Ok I am definitely getting Binary Domain.
_
---
2012-2013 Denver Broncos 6-3
http://i.imgur.com/E6hJ9.gif
#24Kage-MaruPosted 11/19/2012 3:16:10 AM
great, its one of the best games on ps3. if you have a headset, you can say way more words to your offline teammates. like f***, s***, etc. im not someone who cares about story, but in this game it always made me wanna know what happens next, and the gameplay itself is so fun to. just be warned that if you do play online, pretty much everyone is japanese.
---
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
King of Devil, Akuma Shogun.
#25AnthonM2Posted 11/19/2012 4:58:38 AM
Binary Domain.