This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me games without a lot of blood and gore

#21revenginePosted 11/19/2012 1:39:19 AM
The Batman games? Not the Lego ones (although you may be into those) but the ones developed by Rocksteady - Arkham Asylum and Arkham City.
---
"It would be the stupid comment about the a-bombs that the US dropped on Japan that is offensive."
#22danyaelzeroPosted 11/19/2012 1:42:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23RintonPosted 11/19/2012 1:44:31 AM
Dark Souls.
#24Neonwarrior1243Posted 11/19/2012 1:51:49 AM
A couple of others you can check out are Resonance of Fate it's a pretty cool JRPG I don't remember any blood in it and Xcom Enemy Unknown it has some blood but it isn't really that bad it also has a demo on the store same with Resonance of Fate though for Resonance of Fate it might of been removed since the game is a few years old.
#25Ahoge-donoPosted 11/19/2012 1:59:37 AM
I guarantee you will not see any Blood or Gore in any of the Uncharted games.
#26BenzychenzPosted 11/19/2012 2:13:51 AM
Ninja Gaiden 3
---
I don't have a sig
#27Lockheart34Posted 11/19/2012 2:31:32 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Lockheart34 posted...
Are you joking? You just recommended Alice: Madness Returns which has more blood and gore than the whole of my entire list. It's also nowhere near as good or interesting as Enslaved.

And Prince of Persia 2008 was good, it's the most fun I've had with a PoP game since the first one. The Forgotten Sands was the terrible one.

Opinions.

Okay you got me on the gore but alice is a way better game then enslaved the gameplay in enslaved is absolutely horrible, the combat is rudimentary the platforming is qte without the prompt it's literally impossible to fall off in most places... the gun play is just stupid. Though since I didn't buy the game and just played the demo I cant' comment on the story in full but from what i saw it wasn't that interesting where alice madness returns is very interesting and unique.

Forgotten sands was meh and i didn't even bother with the 2008 one, oh I just remembered why too much hand holding I like a challenge.

Yeah I'll leave it at that I think.
---
PSN: Kamurotetsu
#28Bf109_Ace_1941Posted 11/19/2012 2:33:38 AM
BokuxPico posted...
I wish there were more. Most games tone down the violence to appeal to little kids and casuals. I wanna run around in a pool of blood and body parts.

Play CoD WaW and Dead Island.
---
http://wallpoper.com/images/00/31/89/31/airplanes-luftwaffe_00318931.jpg
#29Lockheart34Posted 11/19/2012 2:39:36 AM
Nirvanas_Nox posted...
Lockheart34 posted...
Prince of Persia (2008)

umm this was the the worst PoP game ive ever played. you couldnt even die. i never not once had a game over. not to mention it was insanely easy.

So an easy game can't be fun?
---
PSN: Kamurotetsu
#30DemonDog666Posted 11/19/2012 2:46:16 AM
Lockheart34 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Lockheart34 posted...
Are you joking? You just recommended Alice: Madness Returns which has more blood and gore than the whole of my entire list. It's also nowhere near as good or interesting as Enslaved.

And Prince of Persia 2008 was good, it's the most fun I've had with a PoP game since the first one. The Forgotten Sands was the terrible one.

Opinions.

Okay you got me on the gore but alice is a way better game then enslaved the gameplay in enslaved is absolutely horrible, the combat is rudimentary the platforming is qte without the prompt it's literally impossible to fall off in most places... the gun play is just stupid. Though since I didn't buy the game and just played the demo I cant' comment on the story in full but from what i saw it wasn't that interesting where alice madness returns is very interesting and unique.

Forgotten sands was meh and i didn't even bother with the 2008 one, oh I just remembered why too much hand holding I like a challenge.

Yeah I'll leave it at that I think.

So not buying bad games makes me a bad judge of games?