This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me games without a lot of blood and gore

#31CrepitantPosted 11/19/2012 2:46:34 AM
Rayman Origins
#32Lockheart34Posted 11/19/2012 3:11:17 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Lockheart34 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Lockheart34 posted...
Are you joking? You just recommended Alice: Madness Returns which has more blood and gore than the whole of my entire list. It's also nowhere near as good or interesting as Enslaved.

And Prince of Persia 2008 was good, it's the most fun I've had with a PoP game since the first one. The Forgotten Sands was the terrible one.

Opinions.

Okay you got me on the gore but alice is a way better game then enslaved the gameplay in enslaved is absolutely horrible, the combat is rudimentary the platforming is qte without the prompt it's literally impossible to fall off in most places... the gun play is just stupid. Though since I didn't buy the game and just played the demo I cant' comment on the story in full but from what i saw it wasn't that interesting where alice madness returns is very interesting and unique.

Forgotten sands was meh and i didn't even bother with the 2008 one, oh I just remembered why too much hand holding I like a challenge.

Yeah I'll leave it at that I think.

So not buying bad games makes me a bad judge of games?

So you're telling the TC not to buy the games I suggested because you judge they look bad, despite you never actually playing one of them? And the other was a demo?

Let me guess, you also played the demo for Alice: Madness Returns and judged it was amazing. The full game really isn't.
---
PSN: Kamurotetsu
#33Haseo18615Posted 11/19/2012 3:13:01 AM
InFamous.
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?-envoyofuno
#34Pawkie07Posted 11/19/2012 3:13:12 AM
Resident Evil 5/6
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
Dead Space 1/2
Fallout 3
Mortal Kombat
Slatterhouse
God of War 3
#35DemonDog666Posted 11/19/2012 3:37:11 AM
Lockheart34 posted...
So you're telling the TC not to buy the games I suggested because you judge they look bad, despite you never actually playing one of them? And the other was a demo?

Let me guess, you also played the demo for Alice: Madness Returns and judged it was amazing. The full game really isn't.

I never said anything about looking bad or used the word amazing there are things called reviews, if you READ them you can learn much about a game not to mention gameplay videos and dev diaries and if you think a demo isn't adequate to judge a games mechanics on either the demo is a horrible demo or you are wrong.
#36Foxxie_kunPosted 11/19/2012 3:46:12 AM
I played these on PS2, but I highly recommend the Zone of the Enders HD pack. It's a giant mecha game with a little bit of blood in some cutscenes in the second, and revolves around what amounts to "Hero gets amazing mecha, hero wrecks shop and finds out the mecha has to destroy an evil organization" type thing.

Designs for the mecha were done by Kojima Studios of Metal Gear Solid fame, so the mecha look sweet as silver pudding. Very fun, and it features a lot of mobility and fast-paced action. If you like mecha, you owe it to yourself to get ZoE HD.
---
Want a great site for trainers and cheats for PC games?
Try the cheat happens website.
#37fairynekoPosted 11/19/2012 3:57:36 AM
If TC has a playstation 2 or backwards compatible PS3 I'd recommend dark cloud 2( 1 has clunky gameplay however) and the .hack series. ( though at some points it might be morbid depending on the series)

jak and daxter has been mentioned and it's nice, jak 2 has the difficulty racked up more then 1 and 3 though and don't even THINK about the lost frontier. That one is terrible and doesn't do the other 3 justice.

TC should list their consoles. Obviously a PS3 But do you have any others?
#38Marnex15Posted 11/19/2012 3:58:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#39Marnex15Posted 11/19/2012 4:00:35 AM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
Lockheart34 posted...

I never said anything about looking bad or used the word amazing there are things called reviews, if you READ them you can learn much about a game not to mention gameplay videos and dev diaries and if you think a demo isn't adequate to judge a games mechanics on either the demo is a horrible demo or you are wrong.

Enslaved is a great game and if you care about reviews so much, it's only fair to point out the fact that the PS3 version of Enslaved has an 80 (360 version has 83) on Metacritic while Alice has 70. Same thing with Gamerankings.

And demos can most certainly be horrible. Look at the Battlefield 3 beta.
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#40SonicMonkeysPosted 11/19/2012 4:01:16 AM
Pawkie07 posted...
Resident Evil 5/6
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
Dead Space 1/2
Fallout 3
Mortal Kombat
Slatterhouse
God of War 3

Good list, I'd add a few though.

Bulletstorm
Killzone 2/3