This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me games without a lot of blood and gore

#51RomangeloPosted 11/19/2012 2:27:28 PM
almost all of da Japanese games.

except for Ninja Gaiden series, the others are barely have blood.
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
#52DemonDog666Posted 11/19/2012 4:08:51 PM
Marnex15 posted...
You're being a moron. If you READ the reviews, they will talk positively of the game too and fit the score as well. Jesus Christ, why are you so adamant in calling a game **** that you only played the demo for, even to the extent where you're telling someone else not to recommend it because of your personal opinion? And how the hell do you know the DLC is better than the whole game? Please, just stop regurgitating the stuff reviews say like a parrot and play the game for yourself.

You can separate spin and subjectiveness from gameplay mechanics and content quite easily. Like you can tell if you gain more moves or not later in the game by reading reviews and if not then the demo will show you all you have, also gives you an idea about how many types of enemies in the game and how long it is.

I know because I have a brain. The mechanics in the game are horrible, the only thing it does right is art and graphics and I'm not a graphics whore. The reason I'm so adamant on calling it a bad game is because it is a bad game, the platforming is a joke you can't fall off. Combot is basic and repetitive, it was repetitive in the demo it would only get worse in the main game.

So no I'm not regurgitating, I gather information in order to determine the quality of the game without wasting my money or time something this game is worth neither. Being a moron would be buying a game to confirm it's crap.
#53luigi4728Posted 11/19/2012 4:13:41 PM
the sega genesis collection has tons of great games of all genres with little to no blood
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#54Marnex15Posted 11/19/2012 4:25:13 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Marnex15 posted...
You're being a moron. If you READ the reviews, they will talk positively of the game too and fit the score as well. Jesus Christ, why are you so adamant in calling a game **** that you only played the demo for, even to the extent where you're telling someone else not to recommend it because of your personal opinion? And how the hell do you know the DLC is better than the whole game? Please, just stop regurgitating the stuff reviews say like a parrot and play the game for yourself.

You can separate spin and subjectiveness from gameplay mechanics and content quite easily. Like you can tell if you gain more moves or not later in the game by reading reviews and if not then the demo will show you all you have, also gives you an idea about how many types of enemies in the game and how long it is.

I know because I have a brain. The mechanics in the game are horrible, the only thing it does right is art and graphics and I'm not a graphics whore. The reason I'm so adamant on calling it a bad game is because it is a bad game, the platforming is a joke you can't fall off. Combot is basic and repetitive, it was repetitive in the demo it would only get worse in the main game.

So no I'm not regurgitating, I gather information in order to determine the quality of the game without wasting my money or time something this game is worth neither. Being a moron would be buying a game to confirm it's crap.

You say it's bad, I say it isn't. There really is no point in arguing further.
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#55DemonDog666Posted 11/19/2012 5:32:26 PM
Marnex15 posted...

You can't even say why it's good, are you praising the mechanics which suck or what? You are obviously wrong here.
#56spectermaster14Posted 11/19/2012 5:40:52 PM
Is there any particular reason the people who argue against a particular game come off as ten times more obnoxious than people on the defense?
#57Marnex15Posted 11/19/2012 6:15:10 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Marnex15 posted...

You can't even say why it's good, are you praising the mechanics which suck or what? You are obviously wrong here.

I enjoyed the mechanics and the combat. Also the story was fairly good.
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com
#58twa556Posted 11/19/2012 6:22:36 PM
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Dead or Alive 5
Star Ocean 4

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBnuVfx8uVA&list
Typical example of Anime^
#59DemonDog666Posted 11/19/2012 6:26:46 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
Is there any particular reason the people who argue against a particular game come off as ten times more obnoxious than people on the defense?

Probably, but a bad game is a bad game and people shouldn't rec bad games.

Marnex15 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Marnex15 posted...

I enjoyed the mechanics and the combat. Also the story was fairly good.

What about the combat? the tediousness or the repetitiveness, seriously could you be more vague?
#60Marnex15Posted 11/19/2012 6:56:41 PM
The game's length was short enough where the repetitive combat wasn't a hindrance to the entire experience. I also found it entertaining the whole way through, so obviously it was not tedious for me. Again, the fact that the game was short made it worthwhile and didn't feel like it overstayed its welcome.
---