This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ps4 hits October 15th 2013 -- What do you do?

#1SophisticationPosted 11/19/2012 1:35:59 AM
Topic says it all... Topic says it all.

I bet the vast majority will probably cry, poop in their pants and throw baby fitst because this generation didn't last 20 years like you wanted it to.

Me, I'm going to be 100% exstatic to finally be rid of the Ps3 and this generation. It's gotten stale... What really nabs me is that boring Last Of Us junk. It looks no better than the already shoddy Uncharted 3. Why waste the time and money on that game? Why? Who asked for it?

My only real concern here would be this... What games could possibly launch on the Ps4?

We have God of War coming out early next year, Last of us, Beyond what ever it was called... The heavy rain game. We have all these Sony franchises coming early 2013. We know that the Ps4 is coming late 2013, because there just isn't nothing left in the Ps3's gas tank.

I mean, do we really need another Uncharted, Killzone, Resistance, Infamous or little big planet on the Ps3? Really? I don't think that's gonna help matters.

The problem is, I see Ps4's only launch games as being Ps3 left overs. I can see an Uncharted 4 or a Killzone 4 or worse yet, Resistance 4 launching on the system. Man, it just wouldn't be a good launch.

I want the Ps4, but looking at the facts -- What good could possibly come of it? The same ol' stuff. And that isn't good for anyone involved. I'm never buying another Uncharted game as long as I live. Ever. I'm sick of it.

I do wanna see some new IP, though. Maybe we'll get 3 or 4 new IP next gen!!!
---
Sophistication is buying ALL of your games digitally, but it's more than that. It's a way of life. it's having the best games and telling the world about them
#2JONlCSPosted 11/19/2012 1:36:56 AM
run around in circles, butt nekkid
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/10/2/-8gupej1n0SUAWum34xqdw2.gif
#3ToastyAnakinPosted 11/19/2012 1:42:04 AM
I wont do anything. I will keep playing Ps3 games until the ps4 hits a reasonable price.
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#4Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 1:44:38 AM
ToastyAnakin posted...
I wont do anything. I will keep playing Ps3 games until the ps4 hits a reasonable price.

What if it launches at 299.99 with a 16gb flash drive and 399.99 for a 1tb hdd? And comes with a free year of PS+.
---
Sophistication is buying ALL of your games digitally, but it's more than that. It's a way of life. it's having the best games and telling the world about them
#5JONlCSPosted 11/19/2012 1:45:37 AM
ToastyAnakin posted...

What if it launches at 299.99 with a 16gb flash drive and 399.99 for a 1tb hdd? And comes with a free year of PS+.

run around in circles, butt nekkid

---
http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/superheroes-batman-superman-superheroes-the-new-avengers-posters.gif
#6ToastyAnakinPosted 11/19/2012 4:33:02 AM
Sophistication posted...
ToastyAnakin posted...

It won't.
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#7MGS4SNAKEPosted 11/19/2012 4:39:33 AM
1. about to post
2. *thinks*
3. visits profile
4. 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
5. posts
6. leaves
---
Whatever he hits?! he destroys!
#8TheTenth10Posted 11/19/2012 4:46:24 AM
15th october? I'll wait for Xmas sales for nice bundles ...
so honestly it won't release in october, should be april-june
What spoiled this gen is : Nintendo releasing a gimmick to sell to an uninformed audience who won't know which crap they bought + Microsoft cheating by releasing a defective console just to have 1 year free of Sony
We'll see if Nintendo shoots himself in the foot by releasing a console for BOTH hardcore gamers and casuals - the new "controller" will disappoint the casuals as it's technical and not fun like the Wiimote and harcore gamers know the next gen Sony/Microsoft consoles are not far so no interest buying the Nintendo thingie
#9Seifer_usPosted 11/19/2012 6:47:09 AM
Aren't we all supposed to like... die in about a month anyway? I'm cool with that. There didn't seem to be much to look forward to regardless.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#10glory of power metalPosted 11/19/2012 8:45:51 AM
I don't understand getting consoles on release. There are always hardware issues and a complete lack of good games. Wait a year or two, get the new and improved system model that is sure to come out, and get a solid library of games at a much more reasonable price. New consoles are the priciest paperweights you can find.
---
QT x314159.
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher