This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people hate on COD so much?

#1harcoreblazerPosted 11/19/2012 8:24:23 AM
I have never seen so much hate for a gaming franchise in my life lol.

And always the same reasons.

Sooo why do you hate COD?
---
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't
#2devastatorX2Posted 11/19/2012 8:25:37 AM
They are probably the lousy scrubs that have a 0.4 or less KDR that get all raged up that they suck so much.
---
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.
#3HardcoreFtwPosted 11/19/2012 8:26:17 AM
---
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian.
#4TheTrueNubPosted 11/19/2012 8:27:32 AM
It's popular and that allows for a larger amount of people who dislike it to pop up.

Also it is relevant. No one wants to talk about how they hate a game that no one plays.

For the record, I don't hate CoD. I think the massive hate is silly.
---
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png
#5-Damien-Posted 11/19/2012 8:28:01 AM
Cuz it's FPS,

FPS gives me headache literally, I get dizzy playing in first person view, so I hate FPS
#6KaliestoPosted 11/19/2012 8:28:27 AM
Because the haters suck the ****.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#7antoinejonesPosted 11/19/2012 8:28:28 AM
simple.. because everyone acts like its the best game known to man and EVERYONE should have it and those who dont arent "real gamers" which is 100% untrue..... it may be the most POPULAR game but popular =/= best

if a girl is the most popular person at school/work does that mean shes the best person to date? hell no
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#8dwill91Posted 11/19/2012 8:29:11 AM
Bad at the game, or never played it and jumping on the bandwagon. Cod in and of itself isn't a bad series, but the slew of games trying to be like it are killing originality
---
PSN:dwill91
"Ask not for pity from Dark Phoenix, my love. There is none in her."
#9true_gamer80Posted 11/19/2012 8:30:52 AM(edited)
Some actual just dont like it obviously but here at gf you will be very hard pressed to find someone saying why they hate it with out utterly contradicting themselves with other games or series.

Its also rather funny so many here loved it to the point if you said anything negative about it boy oh boy would ppl defend it till death..fast forward about a year and that same amazing gameplay ppl loved to death is now hated...its rather funny how sheepish so many ppl are and just go with what the popular opinion is and obviously its cool to hate COD.

Now to the haters why do you hate it so much, now try to not contradict yourselfves with your reasons...

Im also not ven a big fan of the series, just this cod hate is hilarious and most of the complaints you see about it can be applied to many many other games, evenones that are praised here(just like cod was lol)
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ua89wKwDA&feature=related
#10killakPosted 11/19/2012 8:29:37 AM
FPS gives me headache literally, I get dizzy playing in first person view, so I hate FPS

Incredible dumb reason to hate something.

I don't think i've ever heard someone say that they hate car rides because they get car sick,
---
My Cat - http://tinyurl.com/bvqxlwo