This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people hate on COD so much?

#61Runner_stylePosted 11/19/2012 7:41:46 PM
My main gripe isn't the game itself, but the Devs involved treating the player base like a cash cow pretty much releasing the same game year in year out with minimal changes.
---
Remember kiddies, your opinion isn't fact. If someone disagrees with your opinion quit crying, get over it.
#62servb0tsPosted 11/19/2012 7:46:19 PM
I could careless about the most popular title i'm just not a fan of 99% all FPS, Unless you coun't NES Duck Hunt & Wii Metroid Prime trilogy those are only two shooters I have endless hours enjoying.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#63hockeybub89Posted 11/19/2012 7:50:40 PM
Because people can't comprehend something they don't like being popular. People would rather spend their time claiming the death of an industry every time something bad is popular instead of just you know...trying to ignore it the best they can.
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/NIR_Hockey.png
http://www.last.fm/user/hockeybub89/ Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica
#64-Damien-Posted 11/19/2012 7:54:29 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
-Damien- posted...
IAmNOTMcLovin posted...
-Damien- posted...
Cuz it's FPS,

FPS gives me headache literally, I get dizzy playing in first person view, so I hate FPS

That gives it hate?

um yeah of course, wouldn't you hate anything that makes you sick?

i just wouldnt play it...I guess I dont have the hateful gf mentality or something...

uh I do, I hate anything that makes me sick, For example spicy sauce gives me stomach ache, so I hate tabasco
#65gamestop27Posted 11/19/2012 8:08:31 PM(edited)
1)The fans hype it up to be the 2nd coming of Jesus.
2)It's gets shoved down people's throats through advertising.

Personally, I don't hate cod, I just have a weary disregard for FPS in general.
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.
#66KaliestoPosted 11/19/2012 9:13:33 PM
Like I said the haters love to suck the ****.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#67BokuxPicoPosted 11/19/2012 9:15:32 PM
Why are Call of Duty fans so sensitive that they have to make this same topic every day?
#68ElBorak77Posted 11/19/2012 9:17:19 PM
because of all the sheeple that play it.
---
PSN El_Borak_77
#69PhoenixmgsPosted 11/19/2012 9:28:08 PM
NextGenISbetter posted...
The two obvious reasons on gamefaqs since it is the only it is hated:

1. They can only navigate a menu since RPGs are all they are skilled enuf to play

2. They can only watch movies: MSG fans

Tldr, only hated by people who stink at gaming

LMAO, MGS4's online mode Metal Gear Online took more skill to play than any online shooter this gen.
---
"Half of writing history is hiding the truth" - Malcolm Reynolds - Serenity
#70Flare1721Posted 11/19/2012 9:45:11 PM
Flare1721 posted...
IAmNOTMcLovin posted...
Flare1721 posted...
Probably from the stupid comments CoD fanboys make towards JRPG. Because BOps2 is so much different then th past titles.

Well, it is. They DID change things up.

And i play FPS and JRPGs.

Its not a "major change' that made the game "WOW" IMHO I do indeed like the games and I dont mind no change. But when people sprout crap about JRPG's like most CoD fanboys do saying how CoD takes skill and JRPG's require nothing makes it pathetic. So I go on a spree of making fun/crap on CoD games. Because if you read some comments people say you can clearly see they have not played a Jrpg before.

I get my point across plenty of times. But theres times where you read a post and its crap so I throw crap back at them. The comment it made purposely to irritate JRPG fans so I do the same.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721