This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PlayStation All-Stars, the biggest PS3 exclusive of the year, LAUNCHES TOMORROW!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PlayStation All-Stars, the biggest PS3 exclusive of the year, LAUNCHES TOMORROW!
3 years ago#1
Hours upon hours of combos and gaming bliss.... you are only hours away now :)

I cant wait to play online and the arcade mode to face Polygon Man with Drake, Cole, Sackboy, Raiden, Jak and Daxter, Sir Dan, etc.!

Also me and my body will be teaming up for the online, he's maining Big Daddy and Im maining Sly Cooper to kick some ass in team battles!
---
dont stop get it get it - shovel_break :)
^ the only inspirationel guote you need in life
3 years ago#2
It's depressing that this is the biggest exclusive because the game was terrible when I played the Beta. Oh well, not every game can be my cup of tea. Have fun with it.
3 years ago#3
It's an ok game at best....
---
X > V > T > VI > XII > XIII-2 > X-2 > XIII > TLR > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II
3 years ago#4
Please don't say it like that. Sounds so... sad
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
3 years ago#5
I hope you and everyone who buys it enjoys it. Personally, I'll be waiting for better characters.
---
"Nothing has ever been more insupportable for a man and a human society than freedom." -The Grand Inquisitor
3 years ago#6
smh.
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/b0opG.gif
3 years ago#7
im ready to be part of the BIG exclusive PS ending the year with an All Star BANG
3 years ago#8
Got my copy paid off but the wait is killing me
---
PSVita & 3DS
3 years ago#9
PhaseBlack posted...
Got my copy paid off but the wait is killing me

me also with 1 day shipping it needs to get here ASAP
3 years ago#10
Even tho i am getting this game tomorrow, your topics are getting really annoying and the only thing you are doing is creating more hate to this game
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PlayStation All-Stars, the biggest PS3 exclusive of the year, LAUNCHES TOMORROW!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived