This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PlayStation All-Stars, the biggest PS3 exclusive of the year, LAUNCHES TOMORROW!

#21THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/19/2012 11:27:24 AM
This ones gonna be BIG!!! Gonna catch alot of people off guard.

Nov 20th is almost upon us!!!!
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#22Flare1721Posted 11/19/2012 12:56:56 PM
TehTrumpCard posted...
Too much hype for a SSB hybrid.

More like not enough hype. Brawl got hype it didnt deserve.

The_Djoker posted...
Poor smash bros clone. Desperate attempt by sony to try and create something good.

Its pathetic attempts like this that make you look idiotic. No where near a clone. They didnt even have to try and this game is awesome. I can only imagen if they got more characters people requested this game would be a God send.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#23PhaseBlackPosted 11/19/2012 4:08:30 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
This ones gonna be BIG!!! Gonna catch alot of people off guard.

Nov 20th is almost upon us!!!!

Yeah!
---
PSVita & 3DS
#24dacekidPosted 11/19/2012 4:29:14 PM
With the amount of topics about this game, you'd think it's going to be huge. Then you realize it's the same 12 or so people hyping it up.

Not buying it but would like it to be successful so we get a sequel with a better cast. I'll consider a complete edition if ones ever gets released.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
#25PhaseBlackPosted 11/19/2012 4:40:19 PM
dacekid posted...
With the amount of topics about this game, you'd think it's going to be huge. Then you realize it's the same 12 or so people hyping it up.

Not buying it but would like it to be successful so we get a sequel with a better cast. I'll consider a complete edition if ones ever gets released.

I know, the 741 pages on the PlayStation All-Stars board and it being just behind Black Ops II in activity is definitely the same 12 people.... oh wait. More like the same 12 people trolling the game with there multiple accounts, and you know this
---
PSVita & 3DS
#26MourningReignsPosted 11/19/2012 4:41:42 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
dacekid posted...

I know, the 741 pages on the PlayStation All-Stars board and it being just behind Black Ops II in activity is definitely the same 12 people.... oh wait. More like the same 12 people trolling the game with there multiple accounts, and you know this

I don't have alts.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#27RagnoraokPosted 11/19/2012 4:44:28 PM
dacekid posted...

LOL, it really is the same ppl hyping it up. Let the pre-order sales speak for the game's true hype. If I recall, I remember a topic saying that it was #20 in pre-order sales, so unless this game had a massive pr reformation within the last 2 weeks, its safe to say this game is going to be swept under the rug by the gaming community. The only saving grace would have been the roster, but they could not even get that right.
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#28PhaseBlackPosted 11/19/2012 7:13:18 PM
MourningReigns posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
dacekid posted...

I don't have alts.

Let me guess, they are your other "personalities"?
---
PSVita & 3DS
#29MourningReignsPosted 11/19/2012 7:14:43 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
MourningReigns posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
dacekid posted...

I don't have alts.

Let me guess, they are your other "personalities"?

Nah, I just have enough karma to blow. I'm like Drake, but with karma. I'm spending much more than I'm making.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#30Flare1721Posted 11/19/2012 8:01:26 PM
Ragnoraok posted...
dacekid posted...

LOL, it really is the same ppl hyping it up. Let the pre-order sales speak for the game's true hype. If I recall, I remember a topic saying that it was #20 in pre-order sales, so unless this game had a massive pr reformation within the last 2 weeks, its safe to say this game is going to be swept under the rug by the gaming community. The only saving grace would have been the roster, but they could not even get that right.

Wow a few comments to get everyone ready for this games release...yup thats hyping it up for nothing alright. Roster is fine its people like you that make it seem terrible.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721