This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PlayStation All-Stars, the biggest PS3 exclusive of the year, LAUNCHES TOMORROW!

#31servb0tsPosted 11/19/2012 7:05:01 PM
Flare1721 posted...
TehTrumpCard posted...
Too much hype for a SSB hybrid.

More like not enough hype. Brawl got hype it didnt deserve.

The_Djoker posted...
Poor smash bros clone. Desperate attempt by sony to try and create something good.

Its pathetic attempts like this that make you look idiotic. No where near a clone. They didnt even have to try and this game is awesome. I can only imagen if they got more characters people requested this game would be a God send.

You're trying too hard, I honestly hope this game hurrys up, so people like you can actually enjoy your game instead of flooding the boards with your worrship topics and messages.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#32BillbertRandomPosted 11/19/2012 7:30:19 PM
Its a scrub game for PS3 users who can't really get into fighting games.
---
Sodium chloride, also known as salt is responsible for the anger or hate a person experiences when he/she is owned.
#33Flare1721Posted 11/19/2012 8:41:24 PM
servb0ts posted...
Flare1721 posted...
TehTrumpCard posted...
Too much hype for a SSB hybrid.

More like not enough hype. Brawl got hype it didnt deserve.

The_Djoker posted...
Poor smash bros clone. Desperate attempt by sony to try and create something good.

Its pathetic attempts like this that make you look idiotic. No where near a clone. They didnt even have to try and this game is awesome. I can only imagen if they got more characters people requested this game would be a God send.

You're trying too hard, I honestly hope this game hurrys up, so people like you can actually enjoy your game instead of flooding the boards with your worrship topics and messages.

How am I trying to hard when the select few do nothing but crap on this game? I like a game so I defend it. He dislikes a game and he craps on it. I dont make pointless topics every few hours saying how this game will be great. No instead the select few that crap on the game bash the game repeatedly so I throw my two cents in and defend it. If your going to take the time and post in every topic that mentions this game and crap on it you better believe ill be there to defend it. Its who I am and what I do. And I flood the board how? Because I have 3 posts in 1 topic? Congratz.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#34MourningReignsPosted 11/19/2012 8:42:42 PM
I do have to say, if you look up this game on this board...Phase and Shovel both have made a good bit of topics on it.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#35Flare1721Posted 11/19/2012 8:47:27 PM
MourningReigns posted...
I do have to say, if you look up this game on this board...Phase and Shovel both have made a good bit of topics on it.

I do not know if this is in response to my comment or not but yes thats two not 12 nor is it me. I have made maybe 3 topics in the past month on either the Ps3 or All Stars board.
---
#36MourningReignsPosted 11/19/2012 8:48:21 PM
Flare1721 posted...
MourningReigns posted...

I do not know if this is in response to my comment or not but yes thats two not 12 nor is it me. I have made maybe 3 topics in the past month on either the Ps3 or All Stars board.

If it was directed towards you, it would have been quoted. Like this post.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#37Flare1721Posted 11/19/2012 8:52:01 PM
MourningReigns posted...
Flare1721 posted...
MourningReigns posted...

Well then why not quote the person who said its like the same 12 people hyping this game up. Might be less confusing that way. Just an option but not everyone uses it nor is an ass about it.
---
#38MourningReignsPosted 11/19/2012 8:53:24 PM
Flare1721 posted...
MourningReigns posted...
Flare1721 posted...
MourningReigns posted...

Well then why not quote the person who said its like the same 12 people hyping this game up. Might be less confusing that way. Just an option but not everyone uses it nor is an ass about it.

Because it was a general statement, not agreeing with 12 people making topics.

It needed no quotation, it was simple enough to understand, especially with the two people mentioned in this topic.
---
#39zemzeroPosted 11/19/2012 9:11:48 PM
Flare1721 posted...
MourningReigns posted...
Flare1721 posted...
MourningReigns posted...

Yur gramher sux, btw
#40MourningReignsPosted 11/19/2012 9:13:10 PM
zemzero posted...
Flare1721 posted...
MourningReigns posted...
Flare1721 posted...
MourningReigns posted...

Yur gramher sux, btw

That's fine, I've learned to deal with what my iphone craps out.
---