This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BEYOND TWO SOULS who's buying?

#21BogePosted 11/19/2012 6:15:29 PM
I'll probably buy it. I love Heavy Rain, but Indigo Prophecy started good and then got all cooky and disappointing.
---
Punctuation goes a long way for comprehension.
#22jubjub360Posted 11/19/2012 6:16:40 PM
En Sabah Nur posted...
Sophistication posted...
Not a chance... my butt still burns from heavy rain. Worst game this gen. This game looks just like it with an even worse premise.

How does it feel to not know what you're talking about? Are you aware of it? Does it hurt? Are you sad?

I'm so sorry.

It was a good game for one playthrough. More than one and the game falls apart.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#23DemiFistPosted 11/19/2012 6:18:19 PM
I loved Indigo Prophecy, but loathed Heavy Rain it was easily my least favorite game this whole gen (next to L.A. Noire)
However Beyond Two Souls looks interesting so I will rent it, but definitely not buy.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#24Slayer7861Posted 11/19/2012 7:02:55 PM
Maybe, i have to see more videos of the game
---
Currently Playing: Black ops II, Toejam and Earl
Current Console: Playstation 3
#25SophisticationPosted 11/19/2012 7:45:19 PM
En Sabah Nur posted...
Sophistication posted...
Not a chance... my butt still burns from heavy rain. Worst game this gen. This game looks just like it with an even worse premise.

How does it feel to not know what you're talking about? Are you aware of it? Does it hurt? Are you sad?

I'm so sorry.

Someone must be suffering from some proctalgia fulax... Average game from average developers. Deal, yo. Deal.
---
Sophistication is buying ALL of your games digitally, but it's more than that. It's a way of life. it's having the best games and telling the world about them
#26En Sabah NurPosted 11/19/2012 9:21:35 PM
Sophistication posted...
En Sabah Nur posted...
Sophistication posted...

I'm so sorry.

Someone must be suffering from some proctalgia fulax... Average game from average developers. Deal, yo. Deal.

So if it's average, how is it the worst game this gen?

You haven't played too many games I take it? Heavy Rain has its share of problems, but it's not the worst game this gen, or even a bad game (as you yourself admitted).

Consistency, yo. Consistency.
---
Playing - AC3, ZOE HD, X-COM, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Doom 3 BFG, Tekken Tag 2, BF3, Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, The Walking Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, MAA
#27Slayer7861Posted 11/19/2012 10:23:57 PM
Watched a couple vids. Looks ight.
---
Currently Playing: Black ops II, Toejam and Earl
Current Console: Playstation 3
#28Arin_ApokolipsPosted 11/19/2012 10:57:51 PM
Rent
---
The world is your playground.
#29lostkiwiPosted 11/19/2012 11:06:09 PM
Definitely buying.

Heavy Rain was amongst my favourite games this gen. I'm really excited for Beyond: Two Souls.
---
Please support the gaming industry that both you and I love by choosing to play your games legally.
#30Terry-bogardPosted 11/19/2012 11:35:31 PM
The only appeal of those games are the story , you can't judge a story without playing the game , I bought heavy rain and found the story to be predictable and lame.
I cannot stand games that use actors faces , it doesn't look good.
Also I cannot stand that girl's face , she's ugly.
---
Videogame cancer : Perpetual easy mode (AKA USA syndrome), word "main" in fighting games.