This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I fear ps+ coming to vita is going to water down ps+ overall

#51Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 2:41:35 PM
HakaiVeil posted...
Eh I have the time.

And I need a daily post so why not. Besides, least I can end the fight.

You've ended nothing... you advocating paag's is reason enough to walk away. Paags are the worst form of gaming. And here you sit, actually trying to innovate them with your un sophisticated, un savvy ways.

I should be shocked, but I'm not. It's typical board behavior...
---
Sophistication is buying ALL of your games digitally, but it's more than that. It's a way of life. it's having the best games and telling the world about them
#52ManuKesnaPosted 11/19/2012 2:43:06 PM
HakaiVeil posted...
Eh I have the time.

You've ended nothing... you advocating paag's is reason enough to walk away. Paags are the worst form of gaming. And here you sit, actually trying to innovate them with your un sophisticated, un savvy ways.

oh hi digital dude!
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#53HakaiVeilPosted 11/19/2012 2:43:12 PM
Sophistication posted...
HakaiVeil posted...
Eh I have the time.

For your sake I'll act like you made actual sense with this post.

After doing so, I've judged that you realize you've lost and are just trying to cover. Good day.
---
Gamefaqs - Where immaturity makes you more important than anyone else.
#54Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:07:09 PM
HakaiVeil posted...
Sophistication posted...
HakaiVeil posted...
Eh I have the time.

For your sake I'll act like you made actual sense with this post.

After doing so, I've judged that you realize you've lost and are just trying to cover. Good day.

You lost... you lost because you're not sophisticated enough to converse with me on a savvy, super successful sophisticated way. Deal with it.
---
Sophistication is buying ALL of your games digitally, but it's more than that. It's a way of life. it's having the best games and telling the world about them