This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone play Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone play Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom?

User Info: xOmniCloudx

xOmniCloudx
4 years ago#1
I highly doubt it will be anything amazing. Not everything I play or watch needs to be a AAA blockbuster. Just want to know if it's an overall decent game. Looking to add more variety to the library plus I know it will be cheap too. I can't try the demo since it's sadly no longer on the store. Well, I couldn't find it before the new store update came along anyway. Can't currently check to see if it's back up either.
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.

User Info: ninjakraken

ninjakraken
4 years ago#2
Extremely recent topic:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64672146
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith

User Info: kill_distroy

kill_distroy
4 years ago#3
I really liked the demo, and it looked like a fun game to me.
Got it Memorized?
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
4 years ago#4
I really liked it. Pretty straight forward and simple but just fun. I liked the color palette of the game and really loved the Majin. I thought it was definitely worth picking up.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: xOmniCloudx

xOmniCloudx
4 years ago#5
Been thinking about making this topic for over a week, saw nothing and now the day I post it, turns out someone else did the day before despite this not being a big name or well known title. That is weird.
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.

User Info: En Sabah Nur

En Sabah Nur
4 years ago#6
I have it but I haven't finished it (just so much to play).

It's a cool game and it's something different from the usual stuff out there. At a low price I would highly recommend it.
Playing - AC3, ZOE HD, X-COM, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Doom 3 BFG, Tekken Tag 2, BF3, Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, The Walking Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, MAA

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
4 years ago#7
I platinum it its fun , game only thing annoying is waiting a few hours for night time for certain orbs.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner

User Info: Shaduu

Shaduu
4 years ago#8
I have it and even though I'm not even close to beating it, it's not too bad. It reminds me of Zelda and some other games with a little more RPG elements (like leveling up and what not, but that's to be expected in games like these now) I got it really cheap on Amazon about a year or 2 ago for $15. It's worth that and maybe more
http://backloggery.com/shaduu
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone play Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived