This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone play Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom?

#1xOmniCloudxPosted 11/19/2012 3:55:01 PM
I highly doubt it will be anything amazing. Not everything I play or watch needs to be a AAA blockbuster. Just want to know if it's an overall decent game. Looking to add more variety to the library plus I know it will be cheap too. I can't try the demo since it's sadly no longer on the store. Well, I couldn't find it before the new store update came along anyway. Can't currently check to see if it's back up either.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#2ninjakrakenPosted 11/19/2012 3:57:55 PM
Extremely recent topic:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64672146
---
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith
#3kill_distroyPosted 11/19/2012 4:00:11 PM
I really liked the demo, and it looked like a fun game to me.
---
Got it Memorized?
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8
#4archizzyPosted 11/19/2012 4:10:55 PM
I really liked it. Pretty straight forward and simple but just fun. I liked the color palette of the game and really loved the Majin. I thought it was definitely worth picking up.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#5xOmniCloudx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 5:01:38 PM
Been thinking about making this topic for over a week, saw nothing and now the day I post it, turns out someone else did the day before despite this not being a big name or well known title. That is weird.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#6En Sabah NurPosted 11/19/2012 5:02:45 PM
I have it but I haven't finished it (just so much to play).

It's a cool game and it's something different from the usual stuff out there. At a low price I would highly recommend it.
---
Playing - AC3, ZOE HD, X-COM, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Doom 3 BFG, Tekken Tag 2, BF3, Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, The Walking Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, MAA
#7servb0tsPosted 11/19/2012 5:04:42 PM
I platinum it its fun , game only thing annoying is waiting a few hours for night time for certain orbs.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#8ShaduuPosted 11/19/2012 5:41:05 PM
I have it and even though I'm not even close to beating it, it's not too bad. It reminds me of Zelda and some other games with a little more RPG elements (like leveling up and what not, but that's to be expected in games like these now) I got it really cheap on Amazon about a year or 2 ago for $15. It's worth that and maybe more
---
http://backloggery.com/shaduu