This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so what's the easiest game you've played this year

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. so what's the easiest game you've played this year
3 years ago#11
jubjub360 posted...
DemiFist posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Dark Souls. I s*** you not.

You are a troll, but anyways I would have to say Lego Lord of the Rings and Lego Batman 2

I'm a troll because I found a game easy? Great logic.

Please... even you know you are lying just to sound cool.
unless Dark Souls is the only game you played all year I highly doubt it was the easiest.
Why don't you go look for praise in the real world instead of trying to make yourself feel good by lying to strangers online.
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
3 years ago#12
AMY
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil
3 years ago#13
Dear Esther
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
3 years ago#14
DemiFist posted...
jubjub360 posted...
DemiFist posted...
jubjub360 posted...

You are a troll, but anyways I would have to say Lego Lord of the Rings and Lego Batman 2

unless Dark Souls is the only game you played all year I highly doubt it was the easiest.
Why don't you go look for praise in the real world instead of trying to make yourself feel good by lying to strangers online.

I played Demon's Souls. That game taught me to be patient. It taught me not to just run right into everything and fight because you'll end up dying.

I brought that into my playthrough for Dark Souls. Did I say I didn't like it? No. Isn't it possible for someone to play through a game and not have a hard time with it?

Get out of here.
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
3 years ago#15
jubjub360 posted...
DemiFist posted...
jubjub360 posted...
DemiFist posted...
jubjub360 posted...

I played Demon's Souls. That game taught me to be patient. It taught me not to just run right into everything and fight because you'll end up dying.

I brought that into my playthrough for Dark Souls. Did I say I didn't like it? No. Isn't it possible for someone to play through a game and not have a hard time with it?

Get out of here.

and again, unless it was the only game you played all year I highly doubt it was the easiest.
3 years ago#16
and again, unless it was the only game you played all year I highly doubt it was the easiest.

I've played other games this year. It's the only one that comes to mind about being easy. I literally started the game this year.

Here's pretty much your logic though: If I had a hard time with a game, everyone will have to have the same amount of hard time that I did or else they are a troll.
3 years ago#17
jubjub360 posted...

I've played other games this year. It's the only one that comes to mind about being easy. I literally started the game this year.

Here's pretty much your logic though: If I had a hard time with a game, everyone will have to have the same amount of hard time that I did or else they are a troll.

Your only lying to yourself.
3 years ago#18
DemiFist posted...
jubjub360 posted...

You can't believe someone had an easier time with it than you did.
3 years ago#19
Mass Effect 3, probably, although I need to go back and do the hardest difficulty still.
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 4811-7007-7796
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|PC|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|PSP|Lite|3DS|Xperia Play
3 years ago#20
jubjub360 posted...
DemiFist posted...
jubjub360 posted...

You can't believe someone had an easier time with it than you did.

did I say I had a hard time with it?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. so what's the easiest game you've played this year

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived