This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so what's the easiest game you've played this year

#11DemiFistPosted 11/19/2012 5:29:11 PM
jubjub360 posted...
DemiFist posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Dark Souls. I s*** you not.

You are a troll, but anyways I would have to say Lego Lord of the Rings and Lego Batman 2

I'm a troll because I found a game easy? Great logic.

Please... even you know you are lying just to sound cool.
unless Dark Souls is the only game you played all year I highly doubt it was the easiest.
Why don't you go look for praise in the real world instead of trying to make yourself feel good by lying to strangers online.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#12killakPosted 11/19/2012 5:29:15 PM
AMY
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil
#13anonymous46773Posted 11/19/2012 5:30:07 PM
Dear Esther
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#14jubjub360Posted 11/19/2012 5:31:16 PM
DemiFist posted...
jubjub360 posted...
DemiFist posted...
jubjub360 posted...

You are a troll, but anyways I would have to say Lego Lord of the Rings and Lego Batman 2

unless Dark Souls is the only game you played all year I highly doubt it was the easiest.
Why don't you go look for praise in the real world instead of trying to make yourself feel good by lying to strangers online.

I played Demon's Souls. That game taught me to be patient. It taught me not to just run right into everything and fight because you'll end up dying.

I brought that into my playthrough for Dark Souls. Did I say I didn't like it? No. Isn't it possible for someone to play through a game and not have a hard time with it?

Get out of here.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#15DemiFistPosted 11/19/2012 5:32:54 PM
jubjub360 posted...
DemiFist posted...
jubjub360 posted...
DemiFist posted...
jubjub360 posted...

I played Demon's Souls. That game taught me to be patient. It taught me not to just run right into everything and fight because you'll end up dying.

I brought that into my playthrough for Dark Souls. Did I say I didn't like it? No. Isn't it possible for someone to play through a game and not have a hard time with it?

Get out of here.

and again, unless it was the only game you played all year I highly doubt it was the easiest.
---
#16jubjub360Posted 11/19/2012 5:34:29 PM
and again, unless it was the only game you played all year I highly doubt it was the easiest.

I've played other games this year. It's the only one that comes to mind about being easy. I literally started the game this year.

Here's pretty much your logic though: If I had a hard time with a game, everyone will have to have the same amount of hard time that I did or else they are a troll.
---
#17DemiFistPosted 11/19/2012 5:36:03 PM
jubjub360 posted...

I've played other games this year. It's the only one that comes to mind about being easy. I literally started the game this year.

Here's pretty much your logic though: If I had a hard time with a game, everyone will have to have the same amount of hard time that I did or else they are a troll.

Your only lying to yourself.
---
#18jubjub360Posted 11/19/2012 5:36:32 PM
DemiFist posted...
jubjub360 posted...

You can't believe someone had an easier time with it than you did.
---
#19MonoculusPosted 11/19/2012 5:38:32 PM
Mass Effect 3, probably, although I need to go back and do the hardest difficulty still.
---
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 4811-7007-7796
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|PC|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|PSP|Lite|3DS|Xperia Play
#20DemiFistPosted 11/19/2012 5:42:07 PM
jubjub360 posted...
DemiFist posted...
jubjub360 posted...

You can't believe someone had an easier time with it than you did.

did I say I had a hard time with it?
---