This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

battlefield 3 or black ops (first one)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. battlefield 3 or black ops (first one)

User Info: MetroidHunter13

MetroidHunter13
4 years ago#1
so im looking through black friday deals and such, and so far, its a tie in which game to get?

i kinda stopped playing call of duty after the mess that was MW2 (hackers/glitchers/sniper campers)

never played a battlefield game, but ive heard its more in depth as far as the multi goes (bigger maps, more players per map, and more realistic physics)

i have no idea what my chances are in getting either one, but if i had to shoot for ONE, and only ONE, which should i get?

the first black ops is running in a few places for 15$ and comes with the first strike voucher (not really sure if thats good or not)

and battlefield premium is 30$ at bestbuy, and gamestop. seems the xbox version is 25 at walmart. no word on the ps3 version.
R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, you'll be missed.
Xbox Live GT - Disp0sable13 --- http://i48.tinypic.com/2r2ri13.jpg

User Info: piazzapimper313

piazzapimper313
4 years ago#2
Both are really good. probably bf3 since it is newer and there has been 2 cods since bo, so hackers might start being a problem along with community.

You know for a fact bf3 community wont die till bf4

User Info: _HlM_

_HlM_
4 years ago#3
Battlefield 3: Premium Edition.

Only $25 on Black Friday and you get the game with all past and future DLC.

A total steal IMO. I've been hooked to BF3 since last friday when i picked it up for $35 or $40. Only other game i've poured these many hours into is Demon's Souls.
I chased off anyone who's ever loved me. And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror.

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
4 years ago#4
Black Ops is the better game, imho...however Battlefield 3 has slightly better graphics (at the cost of worse frame-rate).
Zombies mode (BO) is also pretty cool, whether you play solo or On-line co-op.

Battlefield had better graphics (albeit less frames per second), but I personally thought that the campaign was garbage.

I can't comment on On-line multi-player, since I never play On-line.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. battlefield 3 or black ops (first one)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived