This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How good would the official PS3 bluetooth be from the 2008 SOCOM bundle be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How good would the official PS3 bluetooth be from the 2008 SOCOM bundle be?

User Info: Plasma_Returns

Plasma_Returns
4 years ago#1
New. Factory sealed. For $25.
... and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.'

User Info: Ultima Weltall

Ultima Weltall
4 years ago#2
i used one for a few years. it's pretty good, just the earpiece hurts your ear after a while.
Hey?

Plasma_Returns
4 years ago#3
i used one for a few years. it's pretty good, just the earpiece hurts your ear after a while.

Yeah, I have the same one, but I was wondering if it four year age would have any effect on the battery. Mine is basically dying so time to get a new one as cheap as possible.
... and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.'

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
4 years ago#4
I really hated it. I had no choice but to you use it until I managed to get a Turtle Beach set for $12... Thank god...
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo

Plasma_Returns
4 years ago#5
Nevermind. Took too long to buy and some ***** got it. Guess I'll get the new version of it.

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
4 years ago#6
Mine still works, and I accidentally left it in my car for 3-4 months one summer, several years ago.
"You're telling me that Christ comes back to life every Sunday in the form of a bowl of crackers; and then you proceed to just eat the man, Correct?"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How good would the official PS3 bluetooth be from the 2008 SOCOM bundle be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived