This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How good would the official PS3 bluetooth be from the 2008 SOCOM bundle be?

#1Plasma_ReturnsPosted 11/19/2012 7:02:21 PM
New. Factory sealed. For $25.
---
... and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.'
#2Ultima WeltallPosted 11/19/2012 7:03:44 PM
i used one for a few years. it's pretty good, just the earpiece hurts your ear after a while.
---
Hey?
#3Plasma_Returns(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:08:23 PM
i used one for a few years. it's pretty good, just the earpiece hurts your ear after a while.

Yeah, I have the same one, but I was wondering if it four year age would have any effect on the battery. Mine is basically dying so time to get a new one as cheap as possible.
---
... and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.'
#4TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/19/2012 7:16:19 PM
I really hated it. I had no choice but to you use it until I managed to get a Turtle Beach set for $12... Thank god...
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#5Plasma_Returns(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:35:25 PM
Nevermind. Took too long to buy and some ***** got it. Guess I'll get the new version of it.
---
#6Thermador446Posted 11/19/2012 7:54:44 PM
Mine still works, and I accidentally left it in my car for 3-4 months one summer, several years ago.
---
"You're telling me that Christ comes back to life every Sunday in the form of a bowl of crackers; and then you proceed to just eat the man, Correct?"