This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you guys think of Adam Sessler?

#31MGS4SNAKEPosted 11/20/2012 12:17:51 PM
"Four out of Five"
---
Whatever he hits?! he destroys!
#32UltimaKeyMasterPosted 11/20/2012 12:20:53 PM
I've always liked the guy, even when X-Play started going down the crapper along with the rest of G4 (except Ninja Warrior). I loved some of the older X-Play skits, even though my favorite didn't even have Adam (the Bob and Steve Splinter Cell one).

I'm glad he's with Rev3 now. You can tell a giant weight was just lifted off his shoulders the second he got to leave G4.
---
PSN-BrandonSkyblade
#33Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/20/2012 12:23:33 PM
Sellout toolbox.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#34GM_Posted 11/20/2012 12:27:35 PM
Quote:Hated him on xplay but didn't he used to work for gametrailers? he did great reviews for that but he was absolutely terrible on xplay but that show just plain sucked.
@Ichiko_368

He's better when he isn't scripted.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#35True_FoeHammerPosted 11/20/2012 12:38:30 PM
Of all the professional gaming journalists/commentators, I like Sessler the most. I stopped watching XPlay years ago, but I still watched his podcasts religiously.

And now he's moved to an employer that will allow him to voice his uncensored opinions whenever he wants. Glorious.
#36GM_Posted 11/21/2012 11:13:27 AM
I'm surprised people here liked him considering he hates JRPG's
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#37WizardofHothPosted 11/21/2012 11:25:22 AM
I like Adam Sessler and he's in some ways better than Geoff Keighly.

At least Adam Sessler doesnt go around forcing/pushing game developers to spill the beans on whats new in the next freakin game.

I have noticed this when watching any new episode of Gametrailers on Spike TV. Geoff is always so damn pushy
#38Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/21/2012 11:29:44 AM
WizardofHoth posted...
I like Adam Sessler and he's in some ways better than Geoff Keighly.

At least Adam Sessler doesnt go around forcing/pushing game developers to spill the beans on whats new in the next freakin game.

I have noticed this when watching any new episode of Gametrailers on Spike TV. Geoff is always so damn pushy

Anyone is better then Geoff Keighly...Wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't own a single video game...All about viewership and money.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#39Vince40Posted 11/21/2012 11:41:11 AM
Gives great reviews but really really hates RPGs which I think is silly when you want to be a game critic.
---
I want something good to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Queens Of The Stoneage