This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Banned/suspended?

#1NessEggmanPosted 11/19/2012 9:17:17 PM
So, I was playing 3D Dot Game Heroes and suddenly I get a message in theme corner saying my account was banned or suspended. I go to the xmb and indeed I can't log in and it says I am banned or suspended... But I didn't do anything different than what I have always done. I haven't played any games online, changed profile info, sent messages, or anything... I have just synced trophies you like always, and checked out the psn store.
---
Just wake me up when Tokimeki Memorial 4 is announced.
g Rod "hing RodCopper Fishin For fishing.
#2nozomi429Posted 11/19/2012 9:18:53 PM
Contact Sony and ask. Check your e-mail, they should have provided a reason.
---
Spiders. Spinnen.
#3MourningReignsPosted 11/19/2012 9:19:50 PM
Stop hacking trophies.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#4gr0mkakm0rgPosted 11/19/2012 9:22:20 PM
PSN (or whatever it is called now) has implemented piracy checks for unauthorized firmware "adjustments" and is disabling accounts when a flag is triggered. As with all piracy defeating measures (see WGA), it will also have a tendency to flag innocent users as well.
---
You say "greed" as though it's a bad thing...
#5MourningReignsPosted 11/19/2012 9:25:43 PM
gr0mkakm0rg posted...
PSN (or whatever it is called now) has implemented piracy checks for unauthorized firmware "adjustments" and is disabling accounts when a flag is triggered. As with all piracy defeating measures (see WGA), it will also have a tendency to flag innocent users as well.

Similar to a paternity test.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#6Thermador446Posted 11/19/2012 9:27:52 PM
nozomi429 posted...

Not much more you(or any of us) can do other than that.
---
"You're telling me that Christ comes back to life every Sunday in the form of a bowl of crackers; and then you proceed to just eat the man, Correct?"
#7NessEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:30:02 PM
Oh that sucks. I have never pirated anything or tried to mess with the firmware... Maybe I just got unlucky :(

And yeah my email was the first place I went. Forgot to mention they sent me nothing.
---
#8NessEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:32:08 PM
Thermador446 posted...
nozomi429 posted...

Yeahh, I was kinda hoping to find a lot of "that just happened to me, too!" replies, so I would know its just a weird problem that will be fixed. I hate trying to contact customer support services from companies x.x
---
#9NessEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:33:34 PM
Thermador446 posted...
nozomi429 posted...

Yeahh, I was kinda hoping to find a lot of "that just happened to me, too!" replies, so I would know its just a weird problem that will be fixed. I hate trying to contact customer support services from companies x.x
---
#10kitsune2222Posted 11/19/2012 9:33:59 PM
Please do a follow up. If youre really innocent this gets very interesting.