This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SquareEnix is really dumb and gonna go bankrupt soon unless they remake FF7

#31KOVO333Posted 11/20/2012 7:55:06 AM
Yeah, Final Fantasy 7 sucked.

I'd rather see a Final Fantasy IX-2, or Dragon Quest VII-2...

and where the f*** is the next Chrono Trigger/Cross update coming? WTF SE? You have Yuji Horii, just pay Sakaguchi, Masato Kato and Yasunori Mitsuda whatever they want to continue this series
#32glory of power metalPosted 11/20/2012 7:59:54 AM
I want to see how ffx hd turns out before i say anything about more potential hd remakes. Personally, i liked the tweaked re releases on the gba and couldn't stand the style of iii and iv on the ds.
---
QT x314159.
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
#33Godly_GoofPosted 11/20/2012 8:03:09 AM
KOVO333 posted...
Yeah, Final Fantasy 7 sucked.

I'd rather see a Final Fantasy IX-2, or Dragon Quest VII-2...

and where the f*** is the next Chrono Trigger/Cross update coming? WTF SE? You have Yuji Horii, just pay Sakaguchi, Masato Kato and Yasunori Mitsuda whatever they want to continue this series

2nd'd

7 didnt suck. Its prolly one of my most hated FF games but thats because frankly its story was god awful and I found it was a HUGE step back from 6. Mainly the removal of unique abilities like Blitz, Rage, Tools, etc. Making a pool of generic characters play wise. And the Magic system was really frustrating and kinda really lame :/

That and I just hated Aeris so damn much :/ I just didnt give a crap about her and yet the game just tried so hard to make me care about her. I just didnt and no amount of cramming it down my throat is going to change that damnit!
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#34Everfree_FirePosted 11/20/2012 8:07:25 AM
EliteGuard99 posted...
FF7 Cloud>=Lightning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Other versions of Cloud

If they remake VII they will replace the Cloud we know and love with the crappy FFVIII:AC/Dissidia/CC Cloud, who is the worst character they have ever made.

What was wrong with the CC Cloud?
#35emolsifierPosted 11/20/2012 8:19:43 AM
ooh... ooh... I can't wait to see the honeybee scene and the cross dressing scenes in super realistic graphics. Hey let's also put a scene that implies someone being raped in a bestiality sort of way. Bet that'll be just swell for anyone watching me play.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! yeah SE doesn't have the stones to put that on a new system. Hey all power to them if they do cause that really does that courage since SE's the big man on top in JRPG's. But the social climate of today would tear them to pieces.
---
Newbie PKMN Trainer: 0132-8070-8825 BLACK
#36Godly_GoofPosted 11/20/2012 8:22:03 AM
emolsifier posted...
ooh... ooh... I can't wait to see the honeybee scene and the cross dressing scenes in super realistic graphics. Hey let's also put a scene that implies someone being raped in a bestiality sort of way. Bet that'll be just swell for anyone watching me play.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! yeah SE doesn't have the stones to put that on a new system. Hey all power to them if they do cause that really does that courage since SE's the big man on top in JRPG's. But the social climate of today would tear them to pieces.

Lets not forget the CloudXBarret date scene :3
and all the sexual tension between Cloud and Sephy :P
---
#37SayoriaPosted 11/20/2012 8:32:11 AM
Because it is far easier to build a game from the ground up than trying to color in the lines. People don't understand how long, and how much it would take to get this made.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#38JonvandammPosted 11/20/2012 8:34:59 AM
I'd rather have Vagrant Story 2.
---
"Target verified. Commencing hostilities."
#39Godly_GoofPosted 11/20/2012 8:37:57 AM
Motsu posted...
Because it is far easier to build a game from the ground up than trying to color in the lines. People don't understand how long, and how much it would take to get this made.

well the first one took them about 12 years and almost a thousand staff. Now lets overhaul pretty much everything and VA it and it'll only take ...........

hmmmm.... Account for other projects and .......

26 years! I'm sure the FF7 fanboys could wait that long to find fault with everything theyd have to fix :P
---
#40Pharsti01Posted 11/20/2012 8:43:02 AM
Eh, how about they stop entirely with the "remakes" and just make new proper good games?

I feel torn whenever i think about SE, for one i would love for them to forget about FF for a while and just concentrate on their other ips, on another side, i saw what they did with The 3rd Birthday so i guess its better then dont touch anything.