This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PlayStation All-Stars reviews are pouring in, here are the first few!

#21ShiningBlade1Posted 11/20/2012 11:03:56 AM
soooooo let me make sure i got this right

"ha this game got a 7 lmao confirmed flop".

shows reviews with a 9 or equivalent......

"who cares about reviews it still sucks". "plus it got a 7 from someone else".

so if they like a game you dont reviews dont matter, but then you use review scores to prove a game doesnt matter?

Yup. I really hate this gen gamers.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/yourhero34/
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/yourhero34.png
#22OtakuGameraPosted 11/20/2012 11:18:59 AM
I think the biggest problem that's creeping up so far in reviews is that since you can only kill people with supers, actual characters and movesets don't matter. You pick the person with the best supers.

Getting hit doesn't matter, how you hit doesn't matter. You just pick someone that has the most powerful super...so it makes skill essentially useless.

you've never seen or played the game have you
---
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P
#23MourningReignsPosted 11/20/2012 11:20:42 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
I think the biggest problem that's creeping up so far in reviews is that since you can only kill people with supers, actual characters and movesets don't matter. You pick the person with the best supers.

Getting hit doesn't matter, how you hit doesn't matter. You just pick someone that has the most powerful super...so it makes skill essentially useless.

you've never seen or played the game have you

I put in bold the part that's important. Stop taking discussions on a game as a personal attack so you don't get offended over inanimate objects.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#24UltimaKeyMasterPosted 11/20/2012 11:25:27 AM
Probably expected around a 7.5-8 score on average...which is actually pretty accurate. Obviously not the guaranteed hit Smash Bros. is, but then again, the devs KNOW they're making "Playstation Smash Bros." in the first place. Hell, they even said Smash is basically the influence for this before it even came out.
---
PSN-BrandonSkyblade
#25OtakuGameraPosted 11/20/2012 11:25:55 AM
I put in bold the part that's important. Stop taking discussions on a game as a personal attack so you don't get offended over inanimate objects.

im glad you put so much thought into how i feel eventhough it's wrong.
---
oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the necromancer!!! MYSTIC CAGE!!! - blast you into oblivion :P