This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you don't support Playstation All Stars, you're not a true PS fan

#101Evel138Posted 11/20/2012 5:07:02 PM
After the reviews went up, I finally got around to giving this game the look-see it deserves.

I was impressed.....I'm interested. I will most likely pick it up at some point.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Mad Moxxi
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=evel138#/d5g9oo0
#102Oni_TaedoPosted 11/20/2012 5:25:47 PM
Smash Bros is better.
Sony failed right out the gate by using SSBB as a basis. Not that SSBB is bad, as a matter of fact, it's the second best fighting game this gen, just behind Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.
But SSBM was better, Brawl had plenty to do outside of the fighting, but Melee had so much you could do WHILE fighting. Combos were so fluid, and fast. Each attack had a great deal of weight behind it.

SSBM is the third greatest fighting game of all time, maybe even second.
PAS isn't going to be better than it.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#103ShariganItachiPosted 11/20/2012 5:43:56 PM
I cant support a game. When they call it all stars and put a bunch of people who are not all stars and leave out. Crash, Spyro. and others.
---
One day Dosu Kinuta WILL be in a fighting game, and i'm not changing my sig till then 2/12/06.
#104ZephyrSSXPosted 11/20/2012 6:42:01 PM
Motsu posted...
But PS Allstars hardly has any PS "Allstars"

About half the cast are classic all-stars and the rest are modern. Just because they aren't all from the PS1 doesn't mean they aren't all-stars. Honestly if you can't appreciate characters like Sir Dan and Nathan Drake, you suck.
---
Of course I'm the type of kid that hates mainstream crap so that's where I'm coming from - "slipknotrox765"
#105djprofessork1Posted 11/20/2012 7:03:57 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Motsu posted...
But PS Allstars hardly has any PS "Allstars"

About half the cast are classic all-stars and the rest are modern. Just because they aren't all from the PS1 doesn't mean they aren't all-stars. Honestly if you can't appreciate characters like Sir Dan and Nathan Drake, you suck.

I like those characters but the roster over all is lame and too small.
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#106SimPlusPosted 11/20/2012 7:08:21 PM
If you don't support Playstation All Stars, you're not a true PS fan...

oh, and let me guess, the terrorists have won?
---
Bond: "Do you expect me to talk, Goldfinger?"
Goldfinger: "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die."
#107_Mar_Posted 11/20/2012 7:09:59 PM
thread poster is a marketer sent by sony. ban him
#108justinlynch3Posted 11/20/2012 7:24:07 PM
Uncharted's Drake, God Of War's Kratos, and Infamous Cole.

All Stars is looking good to me.
---
Mystic Forum - http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
NewGenerations - http://forum.newgenforums.net/topic/8090441/1/#new
#109MotiJrPosted 11/20/2012 7:26:42 PM
That's fine by me
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#110ao_bomberPosted 11/21/2012 12:18:36 PM
Not trying to bash either side here, but...

The Smash series was a sleeper hit not even Nintendo was expecting, and that part of its success is basically Nintendo rolling with it. And let's be honest here; Nintendo has far more iconic and classical characters than Sony could possibly hope to have at this point (Nintendo has an immense casting and reference list spanning a good 30 years, compare that to Sony's 16). I'm not really surprised there isn't much buzz for this game, It doesn't really have anything that would make it standout, which will ultimately doom it to being forever dubbed the "Poor Man's Super Smash Bros".

If this post offends anyone here, I'm sorry.
---
ZYL5_