This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you don't support Playstation All Stars, you're not a true PS fan

#111servb0tsPosted 11/21/2012 12:21:55 PM
yamas11 posted...
By not supporting the game, you're basically saying that Smash Bros. is better and that Nintendo is better.

Let the whining begin. seriously i dunno what sadder fanboys like you, of superbot for making that game a mess.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#112Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/21/2012 12:24:10 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Smash Bros is better.
Sony failed right out the gate by using SSBB as a basis. Not that SSBB is bad, as a matter of fact, it's the second best fighting game this gen, just behind Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.
But SSBM was better, Brawl had plenty to do outside of the fighting, but Melee had so much you could do WHILE fighting. Combos were so fluid, and fast. Each attack had a great deal of weight behind it.

SSBM is the third greatest fighting game of all time, maybe even second.
PAS isn't going to be better than it.

If you're talking about gameplay then PSAS already has it beaten.
#113diebuster2Posted 11/22/2012 1:34:54 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
Smash Bros is better.
Sony failed right out the gate by using SSBB as a basis. Not that SSBB is bad, as a matter of fact, it's the second best fighting game this gen, just behind Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.
But SSBM was better, Brawl had plenty to do outside of the fighting, but Melee had so much you could do WHILE fighting. Combos were so fluid, and fast. Each attack had a great deal of weight behind it.

SSBM is the third greatest fighting game of all time, maybe even second.
PAS isn't going to be better than it.

If you're talking about gameplay then PSAS already has it beaten.

General consensus here says otherwise. Smash is still king.
---
One does not simply state a negative opinion on GameFAQS without being called a troll.