This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you don't support Playstation All Stars, you're not a true PS fan

#91SoaringDivePosted 11/20/2012 3:00:16 PM
Aputi posted...
BlueSkies7776 posted...
Pawkie07 posted...
no way I'm going to support a poor character roster. sooooo many great sony characters and old 3rd party characters from the ps1 days were left out just for some modern 3rd party characters to promote there games and boots sales. Why do I want Raiden/emo dante/Big Daddy/2nd Version of Cole.

Where are the classics like:

Crash
Spyro
Solid Snake
Dart
Cloud
Lara Croft
Gabriel Logan

If this was a TRUE Playstation All Stars the game would have more of the characters I listed instead we get a weak line up.

I'll pass

Other companies own those characters man.

Crash - Activision didn't allow them use to him
Spyro - Same as Crash
Raiden - Replaced by Raiden for who knows what reasons, maybe they felt it was redundant having him in this and also having him Brawl. No one really knows yet.
Dart - I agree here, I want Dart, hopefully as DLC.
Cloud - I would assume they couldn't get Cloud because Square is very strict with sharing their stuff, it did take 4 years just to get FFVII costumes for LittleBigPlanet.
Lara Craft - Crystal Dynamics didn't allow them to use Lara.
Gabriel Logan - Same as Dart.

Basically there are some characters where they are not to blame for not getting them and there are some characters that missed out on and facepalm for not including them, but thankfully they're doing free DLC.

It's because Konami wants to advertise their new Metal Gear game, which doesn't have Snake - it has Raiden. That's why we got new Dante rather than old Dante.
---
PM me if you add me (I won't bite... hard)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#92Master_BassPosted 11/20/2012 3:01:18 PM
agrissa posted...
I guess I'm not a true PS fan. I'm okay with this!

Same here. Go PC master race! My PC is truly superior to my Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3.
---
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a23/omegazero55/Random/JudithOYO.gif http://i50.tinypic.com/x0pdep.png http://i45.tinypic.com/awb49h.png
#93Devilman_AmonPosted 11/20/2012 3:03:33 PM
There is no RPG rep at all in PASBR wtf plus no Lara Croft, Spyro, Snake, Real Dante, SF rep, Crash, Kiryu Kazama, so they can EAD
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#94lanifPosted 11/20/2012 3:05:18 PM
what about move yamas did they do it better no logic it flawed son same as you saying people who say smash is better they just do things differently but i will saw i would play smash before i would this so i suppose that makes me a fanboy to huh go home and cry to mom these topics are so dumb comparing apples to oranges!!!
#95ReDxVaLoOPosted 11/20/2012 3:31:01 PM
GodMWOLF posted...
By supporting this you support that Spyro and Crash didnt matter

You do realize its not the developers fault that they're not in the game right? Its just activision being a-holes.
---
I'm entirely sure, your entirely sure, what I'm suggesting
#96tinyjotunPosted 11/20/2012 3:43:24 PM
yamas11 posted...
By not supporting the game, you're basically saying that Smash Bros. is better and that Nintendo is better.

If you don't support Move & Eyetoy, then you are not a true PS fan. Did you support Move & Eyetoy?
#97CBratePosted 11/20/2012 3:43:32 PM
Except for Sackboy and Nariko, I don't like any of the roster.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
#98luigi4728Posted 11/20/2012 3:48:21 PM
kuter posted...
yamas11 posted...
By not supporting the game, you're basically saying that Smash Bros. is better and that Nintendo is better.

I don't support games that i don't like.

---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig
#99CBratePosted 11/20/2012 3:58:40 PM
And for people defending the poor roster. Whatever the reason, the end result is the end result and if people don't like it, they are perfectly entitled to their opinion. You can't say someone is wrong because they dislike a game for being what it is instead of what it could have been.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
#100Carbuncle009Posted 11/20/2012 4:01:25 PM
yamas11 posted...

I never remember letting you control my opinions and lifestyle. Who the hell do you think you are?
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
If all bronies are shipping freaks, then all KH fans are Yaoi Fans and all CoD fans are 12 year-olds.