This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else excited for the Walking Dead "season finale"..?

#11ZakinatorPosted 11/20/2012 11:47:10 AM
WantedOutlaw posted...
Yeah. I've only played the first episode even though I have the season pass. Was waiting for them to all be out so I can sit down and play through all of them at once without having to wait a month or two between episodes.

I actually thought them having a month or two between the episodes made the game as a whole better, it added tension, like every episode was a season finale and you can't wait to see what comes next.
#12carsaucePosted 11/20/2012 11:54:07 AM
Ep 5 is out?
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#13arstosPosted 11/20/2012 1:36:35 PM
so excited, saving it for turkey day though.
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, CS:GO, UTIII
#14IAmNOTMcLovinPosted 11/20/2012 1:40:26 PM
I don't see it on my store.

Also i took everyone but kenny.

F*** Kenny.
---
PSN McLovin1177 GT I A Mc Lovin177 YT/LoL/Twitter IceTubesCOD
#15Nikos_the_greatPosted 11/20/2012 1:51:07 PM
***spoilers of episode 4***

So, Kenny is worse than that ****ing dumbass Ben? Sure, in the end he's probably gonna end up doing something heroic, but in reality (and I did the same in my save file) I'd let him drop for sure.
#16IAmNOTMcLovinPosted 11/20/2012 2:50:01 PM
Nikos_the_great posted...
***spoilers of episode 4***

So, Kenny is worse than that ****ing dumbass Ben? Sure, in the end he's probably gonna end up doing something heroic, but in reality (and I did the same in my save file) I'd let him drop for sure.

Then you kinda missed the point for Crawford.
---
#17ArronAubin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 2:57:02 PM
IAmNOTMcLovin posted...

F*** Kenny.

Whaaaaaaat? Kenny is my bro. I chose to go it alone. My problem, I'll get myself out of it...

Though I was pretty f__king pissed that Kenny nearly left me for dead that one time. Also F_CK BEN! I let him drop in the tower.
#18IAmNOTMcLovinPosted 11/20/2012 3:01:36 PM
ArronAubin posted...
IAmNOTMcLovin posted...

F*** Kenny.

Whaaaaaaat? Kenny is my bro. I chose to go it alone. My problem, I'll get myself out of it...

Though I was pretty f__king pissed that Kenny nearly left me for dead that one time. Also F_CK BEN! I let him drop in the tower.

I have two saves, one with me and ben going alone "The Gruesome Twosome" and the main save.

Ben seems like me. I want to do the right thing but some times i mess up.
---
#19KDogg1800Posted 11/20/2012 3:06:11 PM
I've been holding off on this game until the complete first season was released.
So yes, I'm excited to play it. lol

I played a little of the first and then decided to wait until all 5 are released. I didn't feel like waiting 2 months between episodes.
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/190812.png