This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Destructoid gives PlayStation All-Stars a 9/10

#1PhaseBlackPosted 11/20/2012 9:19:37 AM
http://www.destructoid.com/review-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-238694.phtml

And it wasnt by Jim Sterling so I trust the score XD
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2SomnusNemorisPosted 11/20/2012 9:21:27 AM
Yeah as long as it's not by that pig, it's a valid review.
#3howdyneighbor25Posted 11/20/2012 9:22:20 AM
paid review
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#4Large_TonberryPosted 11/20/2012 9:23:37 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...

That seems a little harsh... Did he give your favourite game a bad score or something?
#5faris_ruhiPosted 11/20/2012 9:33:01 AM(edited)
SomnusNemoris posted...

That seems a little harsh... Did he give your favourite game a bad score or something?

nah, he was just responsible for fanning the flames of the fanboy wars (which unfortunately has the most effect on the ps3 boards since this seems to be the battleground the 360 fanboys like to operate on the most). Created the infamous go-to article that the 360 fanboys use to "prove" that ps3 fanboys were the worst.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Backlog on hold. Currently playing: Halo 4
#6PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 9:32:01 AM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
paid review

Thats always the answer for trolls *rolls eyes*
---
PSVita & 3DS
#7Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/20/2012 9:33:40 AM
ITT: Good reviews are good, Bad reviews are bad!
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#8Deimos259Posted 11/20/2012 9:33:56 AM
Not by Sterling. Cant trust
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
#9PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 9:34:05 AM
faris_ruhi posted...
SomnusNemoris posted...

nah, he was just responsible of fanning the flames of the fanboy wars. Created the infamous go-to article that the 360 fanboys use to "prove" that ps3 fanboys were the worst.

Actually he has given very good games low scores while giving generally bad reviewed games very high scores at times. His integrity as a reviewer is simply not trustworthy, he cares more about making his review standout in any way he can and create backlash for hits
---
PSVita & 3DS
#10faris_ruhiPosted 11/20/2012 9:50:47 AM
faris_ruhi posted...
SomnusNemoris posted...

nah, he was just responsible of fanning the flames of the fanboy wars. Created the infamous go-to article that the 360 fanboys use to "prove" that ps3 fanboys were the worst.

Actually he has given very good games low scores while giving generally bad reviewed games very high scores at times. His integrity as a reviewer is simply not trustworthy, he cares more about making his review standout in any way he can and create backlash for hits

I honestly didn't pay any attention to anything by him once I saw that idiotic article. I shouldn't have said "nah" as that actually implies I was saying that he hasn't given low scores to good games or whatever. His credibility was gone for me as soon as he posted that article.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Backlog on hold. Currently playing: Halo 4