This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I like where they took DmC

#121jubjub360(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 8:58:09 PM
I love how most of the trolls that have commented don't even have a valid argument.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#122jubjub360(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 7:58:34 AM
Bumparino neighborino.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#123freakofnature30Posted 11/22/2012 8:25:35 AM
"I'm your prom date you ugly sack of ****!"

Me: "Shut. The ****. Up. "

Also, the back and forth "**** you" argument was absolutely terrible.

That just leads me to think there's more scenes like that. Definitely not buying. I can't sit through that. I see enough of that at my high school.
---
"The nights are long, but the years are short when you're alive..."
PSN: freakofnature300
#124Devilman_AmonPosted 11/22/2012 8:35:38 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
y u mad tho?

I ain't even mad yo *shrugs*
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#125Hvv0l24n9Posted 11/22/2012 8:51:51 AM
LightRukia posted...
Not if it's designed at 30FPS, which is my point. This whole game was designed with fast paced combat and 30FPS in mind.

If a 60FPS game is being run at 30FPS, then it will affect the speed of the game because it's halved. But when a game is 30 to begin with, it's not running slower.

That wasn't my point though, doesn't matter if the game is designed to be at 30 fps. The point I was making is that it is indeed slower than 60fps which is what the originals were, 60fps is faster and smoother than 30.

Therefore DMC is slower compared to the originals. I mean in the end you basically agree that FPS does indeed affect a game's speed so I'm not understanding the point of this debate.

Frames don't affect speed, sir. Hell, the link you posted proves that. Those cube's animation are the exact same speed. It's just less fluid looking without any tricks to cover that up. DmC is only slower than the past games on turbo.

Also, this game is fine at 30, because it was designed that way. Bayo was panned because it's detrimental for a game designed at 60 to run at around 30.

But what really gets me is that even then...people say Bayo was still passable and enjoyable on PS3 if you don't have a 360.

I guess it's just the hate for DmC. *shrugs*
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#126Devilman_AmonPosted 11/22/2012 8:55:47 AM
This game is not fine at 30fps. It looks choppy as hell. DMC have been known to run at 60fps changing that is a no no. Its a downgrade, not an improvement as Tameem was trying to suggest by making this reboot....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#127Hvv0l24n9Posted 11/22/2012 8:55:55 AM
freakofnature30 posted...

That just leads me to think there's more scenes like that. Definitely not buying. I can't sit through that. I see enough of that at my high school.

Lmao. So you cursed at your TV because he cursed and decided you wouldn't get the game because of 3 FUs that you likely knew about MONTHS ago?

Well hey. Solid reasoning is solid reasoning.
---
#128Hvv0l24n9Posted 11/22/2012 8:58:10 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
This game is not fine at 30fps. It looks choppy as hell. DMC have been known to run at 60fps changing that is a no no. Its a downgrade, not an improvement as Tameem was trying to suggest by making this reboot....

It doesn't look choppy at all. You say that simply because you know it's 30. And he NEVER insisted or even implied this would be BETTER at 30 as opposed to 60.
---
#129spectermaster14Posted 11/22/2012 9:22:00 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...

It doesn't look choppy at all. You say that simply because you know it's 30. And he NEVER insisted or even implied this would be BETTER at 30 as opposed to 60.

Was about to say this. It's obviously running slower than the past games, but it's not choppy in the slightest during gameplay. I did see some slowdown in the cutscene where Dante is pulled into Limbo at the beginning of the demo, but once the gameplay started it smoothed out.
#130freakofnature30Posted 11/22/2012 9:35:53 AM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
freakofnature30 posted...

Lmao. So you cursed at your TV because he cursed and decided you wouldn't get the game because of 3 FUs that you likely knew about MONTHS ago?

Well hey. Solid reasoning is solid reasoning.

The dialogue is terrible.

I knew he could possibly be immature, but not to that point. Every time he opened his mouth, ignorance spewed.

I just don't like the new Dante. The gameplay mechanics are fine (IMO), but I can't play something if I hate the main character.
---
"The nights are long, but the years are short when you're alive..."
PSN: freakofnature300