This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I like where they took DmC

#91wstfldPosted 11/20/2012 11:39:30 PM
I have to say, it did give me that DMC feel. I love how they gave a shout out to Nero's Devil Bringer; it works fantastic in combat.
---
Last Played: FIFA 13 (8.5/10), CS GO (8/10)
Now Playing: Assassin's Creed 3, FIFA 13
#92Devilman_AmonPosted 11/20/2012 11:44:11 PM
jubjub360 posted...

People just don't seem to understand what the term "Rebutt" means. It's another take a dump on something that was once great.

---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#93jubjub360(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 11:49:06 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
jubjub360 posted...

People just don't seem to understand what the term "Rebutt" means. It's another take a dump on something that was once great.

I rest my case.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#94Devilman_AmonPosted 11/21/2012 12:11:55 AM
jubjub360 posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
jubjub360 posted...

I rest my butt.

---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#95XImperialDragonPosted 11/21/2012 12:42:43 AM
... I just downloaded and played the demo, and thought the combat was great.

The dialogue is f***ing juvenile as hell (hopefully the unwitty banter with the demo boss is restricted just to that boss. There were so many things said for the sake of cursing that could have been turned into decent 1 liners, but then again, "First... I RAM IT IN!"), but meh.

This game went from being a, "Pleasedon'tsuckpleasedon'tsuckpleasedon'tsuck" to a definite buy. It's looking better than 2 and I had major issues with 4 so I can only hope its better than that too, lol.
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#96killakPosted 11/21/2012 2:03:58 AM
killak posted...
Just smashed my way through it again, while showing it to the lady who just happens to have a huge crush on the Devil May Cry series, and she loved it.

That's some solid approval right there.

Killak, that deserves a bro fist. But because I can't animate a fist, would you accept a hoof?

/)

Absolutely, my man.

(\

You know it's funny, but I was actually concerned that she'd write it off, but now i've got a game that she'll sit and watch me play thorugh the whole thing.
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots
#97LightRukiaPosted 11/21/2012 2:52:56 AM
I downloaded the demo and the game seemed very boring. Combat was slow and you can definitely tell it's just 30 FPS which is just a huge bummer for me as I was hoping it wouldn't effect my judgement too bad. Or maybe it's because I have years of experience with video editing that I could tell I don't know.

Dialogue was just very dull and stupid and all that cursing just felt extremely forced. The story just seems uninteresting. I'm not really a big DMC fan as all I played and finished was dmc 3 but as a action game fan the game just seemed lacking. I'll still give the full game a chance though but I'll wait for a price drop.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3pdnu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mH6dQ.gif
#98killakPosted 11/21/2012 2:54:09 AM
Combat is the same speed as previous devil may crys.

How are you getting that the combat is slow?
---
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/bwbc3ok
#99Kage-MaruPosted 11/21/2012 2:55:15 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Sure it's a lower FPS (which shouldn't matter unless you actually care about it like it makes or breaks a game)

It absolutely DOES matter. It's what makes the game. The people who do not get this are either stupid or never played the previous games and are noobs to the subject.

cause the difference in 60 and 30 fps makes a game suddenly a piece of s***
---
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
King of Devil, Akuma Shogun.
#100Devilman_AmonPosted 11/21/2012 8:39:03 AM
Kage-Maru posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Sure it's a lower FPS (which shouldn't matter unless you actually care about it like it makes or breaks a game)

It absolutely DOES matter. It's what makes the game. The people who do not get this are either stupid or never played the previous games and are noobs to the subject.

cause the difference in 60 and 30 fps makes a game suddenly a piece of s***

It does when you're making an action game to play like a fighting game where frame data counting is essential (like all well made fighting games) for comboing and such; which is why Devil May Cry series was made in 60fps in the first place.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)