This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lol Wii U owners saying PS4 wont be any better than Wii U graphics

#1squon8888Posted 11/20/2012 11:44:09 PM(edited)
Really? wii U is what the Wii should have been, nintendo is 6 years late to the party. wii U owners are acting like the wii u IS next gen graphics when really its not. PS3 looks just as good and its 6 yrs old. But hey it does run at 60 FPS so thats next gen right?

Nintendo just released their very first HD console, 2012!!!
#2SophisticationPosted 11/20/2012 11:40:52 PM
The basic rumors of Ps4 already cripple and pee-fart on wii u's specs. The Ps4 will be 5 to maybe even 9x's more powerful than Ps3 and xbox 360 in most areas. Ram being one of them. Wii u is a horrid mistake and blemish on nintendo's rectum yet again. Virtua boy anyone? Gamecube? C'mon... stick to handhelds.
---
Sophistication is buying ALL of your games digitally, but it's more than that. It's a way of life. it's having the best games and telling the world about them
#3squon8888(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 11:53:27 PM
Lots good laughs on the wii u board. Theres no way the wii u is next gen.
#4SophisticationPosted 11/21/2012 12:00:08 AM
squon8888 posted...

The CPU is said to be even weaker than the xbox 360's. I see nothing good coming from the wii-u. It's that stupid controller thing. It last 3 hours, tops, and pulls some much ram from the OS to even operate. It's lunacy, man.
---
Sophistication is buying ALL of your games digitally, but it's more than that. It's a way of life. it's having the best games and telling the world about them
#5BenzychenzPosted 11/21/2012 12:02:00 AM
You guys seem insecure.
---
I don't have a sig
#6Runner_stylePosted 11/21/2012 12:02:39 AM
Maybe those who're vocal saying stuff like this are trying to justify their purchase of the WII-U? Have to slag off something that isn't even out yet just to validate themselves.
---
Remember kiddies, your opinion isn't fact. If someone disagrees with your opinion quit crying, get over it.
#7SophisticationPosted 11/21/2012 12:06:05 AM
Benzychenz posted...
You guys seem insecure.

No way... I'm just saying what everyone else at Nintendo's thinking. "why the hell did we do this crazy poo?"
---
#8squon8888(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 12:07:36 AM
Sophistication posted...
squon8888 posted...

The CPU is said to be even weaker than the xbox 360's. I see nothing good coming from the wii-u. It's that stupid controller thing. It last 3 hours, tops, and pulls some much ram from the OS to even operate. It's lunacy, man.

Sad thing is Nintendo spent what 3 yrs making it? And theyre losing $150 for every unit sold. I find that hard to believe consider the technology in there is current gen stuff.

Youre pretty much buying current gen stuff wippin a fancy new box
#9Runner_stylePosted 11/21/2012 12:13:35 AM
Thinking about it though, isn't this a bad move for Nintendo releasing the Wii-U now? Surely later down the line when the PS4, 720 rolls out Nintendo will find it hard to get third party games on the console due to the gap in specs compared to the next gen consoles.

I just can't really see many third party devs gimping their future releases so they can get it onto the U.
---
Remember kiddies, your opinion isn't fact. If someone disagrees with your opinion quit crying, get over it.
#10SophisticationPosted 11/21/2012 12:18:45 AM
Runner_style posted...
Thinking about it though, isn't this a bad move for Nintendo releasing the Wii-U now? Surely later down the line when the PS4, 720 rolls out Nintendo will find it hard to get third party games on the console due to the gap in specs compared to the next gen consoles.

I just can't really see many third party devs gimping their future releases so they can get it onto the U.

I think they are banking on a strong wii turnout and user base by that time... It almost forces the hand of the publisher/developers to create content for them. It's a power struggle for the next 3 years for market dominance -- but, as we seen with the wii, just because your install base is huge doesn't mean the install base spends that way.

Most 3rd party wii games sold very poorly. Nintendo, in all honesty, can and has survived on their IP and their IP alone. If anyone can market a system and simply sell their games and no one elses on it -- Nintendo can.
---