This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lol Wii U owners saying PS4 wont be any better than Wii U graphics

#11ajzootPosted 11/21/2012 1:26:06 AM
Runner_style posted...
Thinking about it though, isn't this a bad move for Nintendo releasing the Wii-U now? Surely later down the line when the PS4, 720 rolls out Nintendo will find it hard to get third party games on the console due to the gap in specs compared to the next gen consoles.

I just can't really see many third party devs gimping their future releases so they can get it onto the U.

Not anymore.

People need to be realistic with nintendo and the direction they're trying to head in. They're not targeting the same demographic anymore.
---
They say cooking is about experimenting, but no matter how many drugs I take it still tastes like crap...It needs more LSD, It doesn't taste loud enough yet.
#12Devilman_AmonPosted 11/21/2012 1:26:28 AM
Ask the Wii U'ers if the Wii U could play Agnis Philosophy in real time with the Wii U hardware. The answer is no. So it is not next gen.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#13RintonPosted 11/21/2012 1:27:27 AM
squon8888 posted...
Really? wii U is what the Wii should have been, nintendo is 6 years late to the party. wii U owners are acting like the wii u IS next gen graphics when really its not. PS3 looks just as good and its 6 yrs old. But hey it does run at 60 FPS so thats next gen right?

Nintendo just released their very first HD console, 2012!!!

Where are Wii U owners saying "PS4 wont be any better than Wii U graphics?"
#14crazyman32Posted 11/21/2012 1:32:52 AM
Benzychenz posted...
You guys seem insecure.

not insecure if any Wii U owners are saying that then they either are lying to themselves or just dumb.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#15thesnoopmeisterPosted 11/21/2012 1:35:49 AM
Browsed the Wii U board (no posting though) after reading so much about it here. Scary place right now, makes this board more akin to Teletubbies to the Wii U boards Walking Dead.
---
PSN - thesnoopmeister
Need help with account deletion - experts feel free to msg me assistance
#16crazyman32Posted 11/21/2012 1:38:43 AM(edited)
thesnoopmeister posted...
Browsed the Wii U board (no posting though) after reading so much about it here. Scary place right now, makes this board more akin to Teletubbies to the Wii U boards Walking Dead.

what is going on there lately on the Wii U board the last time I went on there people were complaining about the update and a few were talking about their Wii U bricking.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#17LordOfLegaciesPosted 11/21/2012 1:39:17 AM
squon8888 posted...
Lots good laughs on the wii u board. Theres no way the wii u is next gen.

It's not even current gen I don't think. The Wii sells to a completely different market most of the time and I don't believe grouping it with the other consoles is fair.
I believe Nintendo is afraid of progress.
Nintendo 64 vs Playstation - PS uses discs while N64 uses cartridges
Gamecube vs PS2 and Xbox - PS2 and Xbox use DVD while GCN uses small CDs
And now they refuse to update their graphics/physics/games.
---
The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible.
#18TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/21/2012 1:48:16 AM(edited)
Runner_style posted...
Maybe those who're vocal saying stuff like this are trying to justify their purchase of the WII-U? Have to slag off something that isn't even out yet just to validate themselves.

There's definitely a lot of that, I'm sure, combined with the initial happiness of any new product that you currently enjoy. I would consider the Wii U to be in the same league as the 360 and PS3, but the problem with that is, well, Nintendo is back to behind the curve again in a year or two... They've basically Dreamcasted themselves. The Wii U will have some cool games, but it will be worthless if the PS4 or new Xbox launch next year, and they probably will. It's going to be like comparing an episode of Reboot to an episode of The Clone Wars.

I'm mildly interested in the Wii U, I'm not gonna lie. Fortunately, I have no money right now to get one. I say this because I had some awful buyer's remorse with the GC and Wii...

---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#19white windPosted 11/21/2012 3:02:42 AM
Runner_style posted...
Maybe those who're vocal saying stuff like this are trying to justify their purchase of the WII-U? Have to slag off something that isn't even out yet just to validate themselves.

tehe you said whore
---
PSN: ghattas
#20killakPosted 11/21/2012 3:08:53 AM
Why does this board harbour some of the most fearful gamers on here?

"phew guys.....bullet dodged.... we can still call ourselves the best when it comes to graphics. My god, I was having palpitations"
---
My instant game collection - http://tinyurl.com/dxq27an