This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lol Wii U owners saying PS4 wont be any better than Wii U graphics

#51Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/21/2012 10:31:34 AM
lol @ this topic

Oh, PS3 board, you never seize to amaze me.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#52drclaeysPosted 11/21/2012 10:36:00 AM
Friends,

I thought there was talk that ps4 was going up to 4000 megi pixals ?????

We are at like 1080 today, on the consoles. PC's have higher. . so they are setting them selves up for like a 8 year window. And they have blue ray. which seems to be not very near the end of its lifespan.

Not a chance.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#53albanianx1Posted 11/21/2012 11:04:54 AM
lol @ console gamers.
Yes it's hilarious laughing at them.. Especially when you have to come into the console forum and laugh about it, shows you must really have plenty of time in your life since you're doing nothing meaningful with it. I'll try to and join a couple of things I absolutely hate just so I can complain and laugh at them.. ok no I wouldn't, but it is fun imagining doing something so pathetic and pointless by looking at someone else's perspective.

As for the topic, why do you care? Let them enjoy their games and you enjoy yours. Christ, people just aren't allowed to enjoy certain things that others don't these days.
---
Bayern Munich is the strongest club in the world
PSN: eaglespirit
#54JonnyBigBossPosted 11/21/2012 11:10:48 AM
PS4 graphics will be better, but you'll pay the price of waiting another year and paying more money. Oh, and it's likely that you won't have unique experiences unless they think of something innovative like Nintendo.
---
www.gamerevolution.com
#55gamezrochardPosted 11/21/2012 2:23:05 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
The Wii U is a joke, everyone knows this. Whoever defends this thing with a price tag that high is delusional.

Oh. My. God. The irony here breaks the atmosphere.
---
Quoting the Topic Creator's original post is stupid and redundant.
I'm here for intelligent arguments or flaming. It's your job to decipher which.
#56donkeyjackPosted 11/21/2012 7:45:26 PM
Yo, post the link.
---
Me>>>>>GOD, BUDDHA, THOR, ODIN, POSEIDON, ALLAH, SANTA CLAUS, INVISIBLE DRAGON HAVING ME AT GUN POINT AS I'M TYPING THIS.
#57TheWiseOne06Posted 11/21/2012 8:04:05 PM
And yet the PS3 couldn't beat a "last gen console" called the Wii. Either way its funny to see the irony from all the fanboys. Ninty fanboys get upset over the Sony fanboys making fun of the Wii U but Sony fanboys are butt bleeding because their precious Vita cant sell more in a year than the 3DS can in 3 months.
---
PSN:jmanup85
"Saying all JRPGS need to evolve to be more like FF is like saying we need to evolve to be more like Trilobites." - methosagain
#58dolablaPosted 11/21/2012 8:14:40 PM
As someone who owns a Wii U (and might I add that I'm loving it), the PS4 will no doubt be more powerful than the Wii U. I have absolutely no doubt about that.

Still doesn't mean one can't enjoy the Wii U. Yes, it currently has some bugs that need fixing..... But I'm sure they'll get around to that pretty soon.
#59-Damien-Posted 11/21/2012 8:16:23 PM
Wii U has the floppest launch in the history