This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steam has an Autumn Sale goin on...whats Sony got for me?

#1NE_PatriotsFanPosted 11/21/2012 12:44:15 PM
ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN
---
It's funny how we give thanks for all that we have on Thanksgiving Day and then the next day go out and act like a bunch of materialistic idiots.
#2howdyneighbor25Posted 11/21/2012 12:48:17 PM
fun games that u can play on ur tv with a controller and arent indie garbage that are at best 7.5 games.
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#3DevilKingZeonPosted 11/21/2012 12:48:54 PM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
fun games that u can play on ur tv with a controller and arent indie garbage that are at best 7.5 games.

lol ignorance
---
I'm the best there is at what I do.
But what I do best...isn't very nice.
#4NE_PatriotsFan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 12:51:24 PM

Have you seen the games that are on sale? They are fun, and im perfectly capable of playing them on my tv.

You know what sony could do for me, stop over pricing their PSN games (unfinished swan, journey) and sell them at reasonable prices.
---
It's funny how we give thanks for all that we have on Thanksgiving Day and then the next day go out and act like a bunch of materialistic idiots.
#5ManuKesnaPosted 11/21/2012 12:52:12 PM

people still use this excuse? lol
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#6Large_TonberryPosted 11/21/2012 12:54:30 PM

Someone obviously hasn't played an indie game before.
#7CidastorPosted 11/21/2012 12:56:39 PM
I dunno that Ultimate Edition psn sale is total crap unless you want to pay for over priced digital titles. I mean after the halloween sale how are they gonna come out with this crap.
---
You can't discuss the pros and cons about anything now a days without someone complaining.
#8ThamauturgePosted 11/21/2012 12:56:41 PM
Thanks a ton TC! I probably just wasted money on a game that I might not play because of you!
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Majora's Mask (again), FFVIII, Vagrant Story (again)
#9killerdestroyerPosted 11/21/2012 1:05:04 PM

Aren't you the same guy that called The Walking Dead an indie game?

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
---
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/theRMshow
Clannad- A show that will make you cry no matter who you are.
#10Ryan SiPosted 11/21/2012 1:19:52 PM
I already picked up Age of Empires III: Complete ($9.99), Doom 3/Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil ($7.49), and Quake II ($5.99).

There are a ton of games on sale at the moment so I'm sure I'll grab more in the next few days. Last weekend I picked up Tropico 4, the Modern Times Expansion, and two DLC packs for under $15!

Console wise, I'm looking at deals on DMC: HD Collection and Madden NFL 13. So, that's more than likely all I'll pick up from now until Christmas.
---
Steam ID: Ryan_ML | PSN ID: Ryan_Si