This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you chose Broken Ops II over PlayStation All-Stars, hand in your gamer card

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 11/21/2012 12:53:53 PM
Instead of a yearly Call of Duty you can be enjoying the deep gameplay of PlayStation All-Stars, every character is truly a creation of pure fun seeing all that they an do and all their combos. I dont even like fighting games but it has the depth of one with the combination of the fun of a party game, making an addictive game
---
dont stop get it get it - shovel_break :)
^ the only inspirationel guote you need in life
#2arstosPosted 11/21/2012 12:54:43 PM
passed on them both. i will be renting all stars, but honestly i'm in no hurry.
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, CS:GO, UTIII
#3FiendingHardPosted 11/21/2012 12:56:26 PM
Call of Duty is a pioneer. All-Stars is an imitator.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Black Ops 2, Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Sine Mora, XCOM
#4BIMHBPosted 11/21/2012 12:58:20 PM
here you go
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#5Gamemaster64Posted 11/21/2012 12:58:45 PM
Got'em both.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#6Impaired MedicPosted 11/21/2012 12:59:12 PM
I already own Smash Bros. Why would I waste $60 on a knock-off?
---
PSN: Impaired_Medic
#7MickleohbPosted 11/21/2012 12:59:45 PM
I didn't really choose BO2 over All-Stars because I wasn't all that interested in All-Stars to begin with. But people seem to be enjoying it so I'll pick it up some time down the road.
---
"I've got half a mind to kill you...and the other half agrees" Church from RvB
PSN:Mickleohb GT:MickleohbLite
#8servb0tsPosted 11/21/2012 1:02:00 PM
PSASBR sales must be doing very poorly, alot of Pathetic Topics about buying this game, should be making PSASBR fanboys embarrassed.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#9icewolf74Posted 11/21/2012 1:03:59 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
Instead of a yearly Call of Duty you can be enjoying the deep gameplay of PlayStation All-Stars, every character is truly a creation of pure fun seeing all that they an do and all their combos. I dont even like fighting games but it has the depth of one with the combination of the fun of a party game, making an addictive game

LMAO at some random nobody who is dictating who is a gamer and who isn't.

I guarantee you I've been playing games since you were a sperm in your daddy's sack; which follows I've played hundreds, if not thousands of games on many, many different platforms since 1981. You have absolutely NO right to tell me which games make me a gamer and which games don't. Now if you'll excuse me, I am going back to Call of Duty Black Ops II while I happily ignore Playstation All-Stars for being a Nintendo clone and a very bad one at that too.
---
My current top 3 PS3 Games: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Resident Evil 6, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
#10true_gamer80Posted 11/21/2012 1:04:25 PM
"If you chose Broken Ops II over PlayStation All-Stars, hand in your gamer card"

if you act like some hardcore gamer over of all games Playstation All Stars, hand in your gamer card...

if you say such a game is "deep" when its utterly shallow compared to actual fighters, hand in your gamer card.

For those that play what they want and like, you may keep your gamer cards...
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ua89wKwDA&feature=related