The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Sony planning on having the Vita act as a Wii-U style gamepad?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is Sony planning on having the Vita act as a Wii-U style gamepad?
3 years ago#1
I would like to see this happen because if it does it may mean we'll see a port of Rayman Legends, probably the only game at the moment that is making me wish I owned a Wii-U.
3 years ago#2
They need to do something to push sales of that damn thing.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
3 years ago#3
If Sony was to do this, I guarantee that the "Sony Clan" would suddenly feel that the concept was "amazing" and "a huge innovative asset to gaming"........whereas now, they spend a lot of their time flaming Nintendo and its fans for the WiiU and its controller.
---
Happy to see the return of TBC: 137
"Rasmussen wasn't really wrong, the election itself was." - CM_Punk_sXe
3 years ago#4
Wii U is awful. i'd like to see Sony do opposite of whatever Nintendo does.
---
Most Anticipated Games - Yakuza 5, Ni No Kuni, The Last of Us, Beyond, Castlevania LOS2, Bioshock Infinite, God of War Ascension, and FFX HD.
3 years ago#5
TheBorderCollie posted...
If Sony was to do this, I guarantee that the "Sony Clan" would suddenly feel that the concept was "amazing" and "a huge innovative asset to gaming"........whereas now, they spend a lot of their time flaming Nintendo and its fans for the WiiU and its controller.

Sony fans are not bashing the Wii-U because of it's controller. They dislike it because it is a console which is obsolete on release day.
3 years ago#6
KevoCSCS posted...
TheBorderCollie posted...

Sony fans are not bashing the Wii-U because of it's controller. They dislike it because it is a console which is obsolete on release day.

At least WiiU owners will get to play Bayonetta 2 lol. The rage when announced was hilarious.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
3 years ago#7

Do you any of them will be die-hard and flame the WiiU for 6 years straight?
---
PSN/GT fivepnt1
3 years ago#8
The Vita already functions similarly.
---
Waiting patiently for UnKarted to be announced since 4-Dec-2009
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent
3 years ago#9
Don't mention "Nintendo" on the Sony boards...Everybody gets pissed off.
---
sonic777 desperate to make me mad.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
3 years ago#10
For a very limited number of games, possibly.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is Sony planning on having the Vita act as a Wii-U style gamepad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived