The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Sony planning on having the Vita act as a Wii-U style gamepad?

#1KevoCSCSPosted 11/21/2012 2:53:11 PM
I would like to see this happen because if it does it may mean we'll see a port of Rayman Legends, probably the only game at the moment that is making me wish I owned a Wii-U.
#2Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/21/2012 2:55:19 PM
They need to do something to push sales of that damn thing.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#3TheBorderColliePosted 11/21/2012 2:55:56 PM
If Sony was to do this, I guarantee that the "Sony Clan" would suddenly feel that the concept was "amazing" and "a huge innovative asset to gaming"........whereas now, they spend a lot of their time flaming Nintendo and its fans for the WiiU and its controller.
---
Happy to see the return of TBC: 137
"Rasmussen wasn't really wrong, the election itself was." - CM_Punk_sXe
#4the_great_tidusPosted 11/21/2012 2:56:31 PM
Wii U is awful. i'd like to see Sony do opposite of whatever Nintendo does.
---
Most Anticipated Games - Yakuza 5, Ni No Kuni, The Last of Us, Beyond, Castlevania LOS2, Bioshock Infinite, God of War Ascension, and FFX HD.
#5KevoCSCS(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 2:57:00 PM
TheBorderCollie posted...
If Sony was to do this, I guarantee that the "Sony Clan" would suddenly feel that the concept was "amazing" and "a huge innovative asset to gaming"........whereas now, they spend a lot of their time flaming Nintendo and its fans for the WiiU and its controller.

Sony fans are not bashing the Wii-U because of it's controller. They dislike it because it is a console which is obsolete on release day.
#6dementedlullabyPosted 11/21/2012 3:02:35 PM
KevoCSCS posted...
TheBorderCollie posted...

Sony fans are not bashing the Wii-U because of it's controller. They dislike it because it is a console which is obsolete on release day.

At least WiiU owners will get to play Bayonetta 2 lol. The rage when announced was hilarious.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#7fivepnt1Posted 11/21/2012 3:47:27 PM

Do you any of them will be die-hard and flame the WiiU for 6 years straight?
---
PSN/GT fivepnt1
#8AjescentPosted 11/21/2012 3:48:07 PM
The Vita already functions similarly.
---
Waiting patiently for UnKarted to be announced since 4-Dec-2009
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent
#9ColorfulColorsPosted 11/21/2012 3:49:18 PM
Don't mention "Nintendo" on the Sony boards...Everybody gets pissed off.
---
sonic777 desperate to make me mad.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#10A_Nonny_MoosePosted 11/21/2012 3:49:56 PM
For a very limited number of games, possibly.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png