This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Sony planning on having the Vita act as a Wii-U style gamepad?

#11king_maddenPosted 11/21/2012 4:09:37 PM
TheBorderCollie posted...
If Sony was to do this, I guarantee that the "Sony Clan" would suddenly feel that the concept was "amazing" and "a huge innovative asset to gaming"........whereas now, they spend a lot of their time flaming Nintendo and its fans for the WiiU and its controller.

posts like this are what you can use to determine who trolls/fanboys are. stay classy.

on topic I think it was an idea, but I think it would be even better if they took advantage of that cloud gaming and let you use the vita to play ps3 games and saves could carry over. if that was even possible.
#12TheBorderColliePosted 11/21/2012 5:20:41 PM
Sony fans are not bashing the Wii-U because of it's controller. They dislike it because it is a console which is obsolete on release day.

No, they dislike it because they are paranoid that once again Nintendo is going to crush their hopes and dreams by proving once again that "specs" essentially mean diddly-crap when it comes to determining console success.
---
Happy to see the return of TBC: 137
"Rasmussen wasn't really wrong, the election itself was." - CM_Punk_sXe
#13UniversquallPosted 11/21/2012 5:27:19 PM
lol at hypo huckleberry hound.
But on topic I wouldn't be shocked. But the buttons and sticks might be too small. So it would have to be a revision.
---
After the Fallout
#14TheNewWavePosted 11/21/2012 5:54:50 PM
Gosh, whats with the sense of patriotism toward Nintendo or Sony? The majority of you act as if its your love child or something. Its a company that you don't have any part in whatsoever nor do the owners of the companies care for anything, but your money. Do people feel this way about Shoprite and Whole Foods?
#15king_maddenPosted 11/21/2012 5:57:59 PM
its the usual, border collie hurt about something and trolling.

same ol same ol.
#16SomnusNemorisPosted 11/21/2012 5:58:49 PM
Universquall posted...
lol at hypo huckleberry hound.
But on topic I wouldn't be shocked. But the buttons and sticks might be too small. So it would have to be a revision.

He had to return at some point. Who else is so dedicated to running reassurance?
#17SieKensouPosted 11/21/2012 6:00:09 PM
they've already been pushing for that ever since wiiU was identified/revealed.... don't you remember the cross controller functionalities that were introduced with LBP2?... that's the start.
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#18THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/21/2012 6:04:57 PM
ColorfulColors posted...
Don't mention "Nintendo" on the Sony boards...Everybody gets pissed off.

Don't mention "Sony" on the Nintendo boards...Everybody gets pissed off.

Don't mention "Sony" on the Microsoft boards...Everybody gets pissed off.

Don't mention "Sony" on the iphone boards...Everybody gets pissed off.

Don't mention "Sony" on the PS3 boards ...Everybody gets pissed off.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#19KevoCSCS(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 6:25:09 PM
The fact that the Wii-U is even competing with the PS3 and XBox 360 shows how pathetic the Wii-U is.

When the Dreamcast came out do you think it was competing with the PS1 and N64?

Hell no, it was blowing them out of the water which is why Sony and Nintendo released new consoles.

Sony isn't going to release a new console because it's afraid of Nintendo, it's going to do it because that's what Sony fans want.